Highlights for Corel Toast v.11.0 Titanium - Complete Product - 1 User
- License Pricing:Academic
- Package Type:Retail
- Platform Supported:Intel-based Mac
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareDistribution Media/Method: DVD-ROMManufacturer Part Number: 247000EDManufacturer Website Address: www.corel.comManufacturer: Corel CorporationProduct Name: Toast v.11.0 TitaniumPackage Type: RetailBrand Name: Corel
License InformationLicense Pricing: AcademicLicense Type: Complete ProductLicense Quantity: 1 User
AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC and Dolby Digital AC-3
AVCHD, AVCHD Lite, AVI, DivX Plus HD, DV, FLV and F4V for Adobe Flash, MJPEG, MOV, MKV, MPEG-1/2/4, VOB, VIDEO_TS folder, shared iMovie projects, EyeTV recordings, and TiVoToGo transfers
BMP, GIF. JPG, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF
ISO, BIN/CUE, IMG, DMG, CDR, NRG
- Mac computer with an Intel
- Mac OS X v.10.5, v.10.6 or v.10.7*
- 1 GB (5 GB for Pro) of free space to install all components
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM Recommended for Pro)
- DVD-ROM required for installation
- VideoBoost requires a compatible NVIDIA card and 4 GB of RAM for optimal performance
- Internet connection required for video tutorials, OS compatibility and other product updates or functionalities
* v.10.5-v.10.7 inclusive only with latest software and security updates Installed. System audio capture is not compatible with Mac OS X v.10.7
Product InformationPlatform Supported: Intel-based MacFeatures:
Capture HD video
- Toast is the fastest way to capture video from your AVCHD camcorder, with no lengthy imports, and just about any HD video source. Create stunning Blu-ray video or HD DVD discs for playback on BD players.
Extract & Edit Video:
- Extract video clips from your home DVD movies and convert them to view and share on the playback device of your choice. Trim start and end points, remove unwanted segments in the middle of video clips before export, or even apply audio effects.
Capture streaming web audio:
- Capture any streaming Internet audio on your Mac - without beeps from other apps or system sounds. MusicID automatically adds artist and title tags to captured music for easy syncing to your iTunes library.
Capture Web video:
- Save streaming web video from your favorite web sites and burn to DVD for viewing on your big-screen TV. Toast can even send it automatically to iTunes for syncing with your favorite device.
Preserve old favorites:
- Digitize and restore your LPs and tapes, without the pops, clicks and hisses. Then burn them to CD or DVD, or send to iTunes for syncing with your iPod and more.
Rip audiobook CDs for your iPad:
- Rip audiobook CDs to iTunes, with chapters, pause/resume support and variable playback speeds. Convert for enjoyment on iPad, iPhone, or your favorite on-the-go-device.
One-click disc copies:
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs with one click. Copy Mac OS, Toast, and other disc image formats. Mount disc images directly from Finder.
Custom DVD compilations:
- Create custom DVD compilations with up to 4 hours of DVD video on a single disc. Choose the individual DVD movies, audio and languages you want, while maximizing available disc space and video quality.
Copy DVD Video:
- Copy large DVD-Video discs to inexpensive DVD discs with Fit-to-DVD. New for Toast 11, you can copy and preserve DVD subtitles when moving to iPad and iPhone for movie enjoyment in quiet areas.
File Recovery for Damaged Discs:
- Don't risk losing vital data. Recover previously unreadable files from damaged discs and copy them onto a new disc along with a list of unrecoverable files. Some of the data is always better than none!
Convert video for iPad or iPhone:
- Convert video from the web, TiVo DVRs, EyeTV tuners, Flip Video Camcorders, and DVD-Video2 for playback on iPad, iPhone and more.
Up to 2x faster video conversions:
- New VideoBoost technology takes advantage of the unused processing power in modern Nvidia graphics cards to supercharge video exports for your favorite mobile devices.
Video quality preview:
- Preview a short clip of your video at selected quality settings in just seconds to ensure the optimal video quality. New in Toast 11, you can set preview durations, start points, and even save them to your desktop.
Save time with custom video profiles & presets:
- Enjoy a broad selection of included video presets for popular mobile devices, or save new custom video profiles to quickly export video to a device of your choice.
Video conversion on your terms:
- Schedule video conversion projects to run when you're away from the computer, and even pause and resume conversions already in progress.
- Includes support for DivX Plus HD, MKV, Elgato's Turbo.264 HD accelerator hardware. Export to video for Adobe Flash with an automatically generated HTML template.