- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Floortex Polycarbonate Anti-Slip Desk Mat, Clear, Rectangular, 20 x 36 Inches
$ 26.03 $ 39.99
Conair TS36PUR Travel Smart TS36 Folding Luggage Cart - 80.00 lb Capacity - 3.75" Caster - Steel - Purple
$ 24.61 $ 24.99
Canon EOS Rebel T6i 24.2 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera Body Only
$ 748.95 $ 1200.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Conair True Glow Oval Satin Nickel Double-Sided Lighted Make-up Mirror
$ 38.54 $ 51.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Nuance Communications, Inc. OmniPage v.18.0 - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Nuance Communications, Inc. OmniPage v.18.0 - Complete Product - 1 User
- License Pricing:Academic
- Package Type:Retail
- Platform Supported:PC
Don't retype your documents - convert them! OmniPage® 18 is the fastest and most precise way to convert paper, PDF files, and even digital camera pictures into documents you can edit in your favorite PC applications. OmniPage 18 delivers unrivaled accuracy, speed, and innovative features.
As the industry-leading solution, OmniPage 18 delivers the most accurate document conversion available, turning paper and PDF files into electronic files you can edit, search, and share. In addition, OmniPage 18 ensures that your converted electronic documents look exactly like the original - complete with text, graphics, columns, and tables.
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium, higher or equivalent
- Multi-Core recommended for advanced performance
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit Editions)
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (32/64-bit Editions)
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (32-bit Edition)
- 250 MB of free space for the application files and sample images, plus 100 MB working space during installation
- An additional 230 MB for RealSpeak Solo speech modules
- 30 MB for Nuance Cloud Connector
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 GB RAM recommended for advanced performance
- 1024x768 pixel color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video card
- WIA, TWAIN or ISIS scanner driver
- 2-megapixel digital camera with auto-focus or higher for digital camera text capture
- Web access needed for online Activation, Registration, Live Update and Nuance Cloud Connectors
- Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory, and available disk space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large color PDF files.
Superior word accuracy:
- Transform words on paper and in images to accurate text for the best conversion and archiving of any document.
- Converted documents look exactly like the original - complete with columns, tables, bullets, and graphics - and are easier to edit than ever before.
Simply the easiest to use:
- Converting documents doesn't have to be complicated. The new Start Page gets it done in seconds so there's no need to learn a lot of options and tools.
- Use the built-in workflows or create your own to get recurring conversion jobs done with just a push of a button.
Unlock PDF files:
- Use the eDiscovery Assistant to keep originally searchable content intact and process just the non-searchable elements. Now you don't have to open PDF files one by one, or use an OCR process that might unintentionally wipe out valuable information.
Send to Amazon Kindle:
- Scan a document, automatically convert into a readable format and send it to the Amazon Kindle electronic book reader in one easy step.
Supports all your favorite applications:
- Supports the widest range of output formats, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (pptx), Corel WordPerfect, HTML, and many more formats.
Automatically process emailed documents:
- Now you can receive scanned papers or PDFs via Microsoft Outlook email. OmniPage 18 will automatically convert them and save them in your preferred format.
Recognizes over 120 languages:
- Process, edit and store documents from virtually anywhere in the world. OmniPage includes the recognition of languages based on the Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic alphabets as well as the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages.
A picture is worth a thousand words:
- Use images from iPhone, iPad, or a digital camera and convert them into a readable format for mobile devices and electronic book readers.