Highlights for Fujitsu ScandAll PRO v.2.0 Standard - License and Media - 1 License
- License Pricing:Standard
- Platform Supported:PC
ScandAll PRO is a powerful image capture application, providing customers with the tools needed to produce quality digital image files from paper documents.
As with earlier versions, ScandAll PRO provides the following: PDF Creation, Page Editing, Barcode Recognition, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Indexing Data, Thumbnails, Printing, Basic Logging, and driver support for TWAIN, ISIS, and Kofax VRS.
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareDistribution Media/Method: DVD-ROMManufacturer Part Number: PA43404-A285Manufacturer Website Address: us.fujitsu.comManufacturer: FujitsuProduct Name: ScandAll PRO v.2.0 StandardBrand Name: FujitsuPacking: DVD Case
License InformationLicense Pricing: StandardLicense Type: License and MediaLicense Quantity: 1 License
- ScandAll PRO v.2.0 Standard
- License Envelope
- Easy Install Guide
- BMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, PDF, PDF/A-1
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Windows XP Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 or higher
- Windows XP Professional x64 with Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard/Standard x64 Edition with Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise and Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or higher (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 Standard (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64-bit)
- Windows Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate (32/64-bit)
- 1.3 GB (plus file storage space)
- ScandAll PRO runs as a 32 bit application and requires Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 with Service Pack 2 or later
Product InformationPlatform Supported: PCFeatures:
- Speed up set up time, eliminate mistakes, and standardize profiles with ScandAll PRO's importer. Import also allows operators to keep existing profiles that are needed for specialized stations.
Batch Editing Tools:
- ScandAll PRO now allows for collapsed batch views as well as insert and delete function for batch separation before saving.
- Edit PDF files after they are saved with ScandAll PRO. Features include deskew, cropping, key word set up, and rotation.
Resume Batch Functionality:
- Adding to the append current batch feature, ScandAll PRO 2.0 has improved jam recovery to increase overall scanning speeds.
Two New 1D Barcodes:
- ScandAll PRO now suppers EAN128 and ITF Barcodes.
JPEG 7 Support:
- ScandAll PRO 2.0 supports JPEG 7 for newer TIFF software decoders as well as JPEG 6 for legacy systems.
Software Name: ScandAll PRO v.2.0 StandardSoftware Sub Type: OCR UtilitySoftware Main Type: UtilityOperating System Supported: Windows
- ScandAll PRO 2.0 allows one touch scanning to file, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for the following scanners: fi-6770, fi-6670, fi-5530C2, fi-6140, fi-6240, fi-6130, fi-6230, fi-6140Z, fi-6240Z, fi-6130Z, fi-6230Z, fi-6110.
Fujitsu ScandAll PRO v.2.0 Standard - License and Media - 1 License
OCR Utility - Standard DVD Case - DVD-ROM - PC