Product Information for Atlus Port Royale 3 Pirates & Merchants
Highlights for Atlus Port Royale 3 Pirates & Merchants
The Caribbean, in the turbulent 17th Century. The mighty kingdoms of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands fight over the colonies. And there you are, a young sea captain whose only goal is to become the most powerful man in the New World. To achieve that goal, you may choose one of the two available campaigns : will you become an Adventurer or a Trader?
If you chose the way of the Adventurer, lead an unforgiving campaign for the conquest of the seas: invasion, piracy, bounty hunting, raiding; do whatever it takes to build your own empire in the Caribbean. And of course, trade will have a less important role to play in your rise.
The way of the Trader is mostly about developing your riches and you economic power. To be the most powerful Trader of the New World, you have to create trade routes, build industries and develop the economy of the colonies. In Free Play mode, you can mix both of those in any way you want, letting you create your own unique and exciting story. Develop a successful trading company, lead your ships in beautiful 3D naval battles and force your opponents to their knees!
- 2 GHz Dual Core
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- 3 GB free space
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectX v.9.0c
- Compatible video card with 256 MB
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types , such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A competitive Multiplayer mode for up to 4 PC players
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world