- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING PC GAMES
Product Information for Atlus USA Tropico 4 Gold Edition
Highlights for Atlus USA Tropico 4 Gold Edition
Tropico 4 Gold Edition is the ultimate city building experience, including: Tropico 4 and the "Modern Times" expansion.
As the president of a tiny Caribbean island, it's up to you to lead your country to greatness! Will you be a benevolent and tolerant leader, or a power-mad dictator? Will your economy rely on tourism, farming, big business or cheap sweatshops? The decisions you make will shape the future of your island, and more importantly, the size of your off-shore bank account.
However, time waits for no-one, not even El Presidente. The world is changing and Tropico is moving up with the times: geopolitical powers rise and fall and the world market is dominated by new players with new demands and offers - and you, as El Presidente, face a whole new set of challenges. If you are to triumph over your naysayers you will need to gain as much support from your people as possible - whether with the carrot or the stick is your choice.
- 2 GHz Dual-Core
- 2 GHz Quad Core (Recommended)
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista (Recommended)
- Windows 7 (Recommended)
- 5 GB (Recommended)
- 1GB RAM
- 2GB RAM (Recommended)
- 256MB DirectX9c, Shader Model 3.0 (Geforce 6600, ATI X1600)
- 512MB DirectX9c, Shader Model 3.0 (Geforce 8800, Radeon HD 4000 Series (Recommended)
- DirectX 9-compatible (Recommended)
- Become the heroic leader, or a despicable despot as your customized El Presidente avatar makes decisions for the good or ill of the people
- Two extensive campaigns consisting of more than 30 unique missions including the new "Modern Times" campaign
- More than 100 buildings in total, including the stock exchange, shopping mall, aqua park, car factories and shuttle launch pad
- Face interactive real-time disasters including volcanoes, droughts and tornadoes
- Council of Ministers - Elevate citizens to government positions to help push through your more controversial decisions
- National Agenda - Receive objectives from Tropican factions, foreign powers and secret societies
- Sandbox mode for custom games, with improved map and scenario editor for endless replayability