Highlights for Electronic Arts Inc. The Secret World
Imagine if every myth, conspiracy theory and urban legend was true. Imagine a world where vampires hunt for mortal blood in dingy London nightclubs, where werewolves lurk in the sewers beneath Seoul, and where the undead prey on the living in the shadows of New York City.
Imagine a world where you can become anything you want to be, without restrictions such as classes or levels. This is the premise for The Secret World, Funcom's upcoming massively multiplayer online game set in the modern-day real world.
Product InformationNetwork Compatible: YesRelease Date: 2012-04Game Expansion Pack: No
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareManufacturer Part Number: 19702Manufacturer Website Address: www.ea.comManufacturer: Electronic Arts, IncProduct Name: The Secret WorldBrand Name: EA
Product InformationPlatform Supported: PCFeatures:
No classes, no levels - total freedom of play:
- The Secret World has no classes or levels. It gives you complete freedom to be whoever you want to be and play however you want to play.
Real locations throughout the world:
- The Secret World allows you to adventure through your own, modern-day world. Explore cities and adventure through locations spanning across continents.
Join a secret society and fight for your side:
- Join one of three secret societies - the Illuminati, the Dragon or the Templars - and fight together or against other players for the power to control the world.
A storyline unlike anything seen in an MMO:
- From creative mind of Ragnar Trnquist - creator of the award-winning The Longest Journey - comes a story unlike any before seen in an MMO.
Thousands of weapons and powers:
Software Name: The Secret WorldSoftware Sub Type: Role Playing GameSoftware Main Type: GameESRB Rating: RP (Rating Pending)Multiplayer Supported: YesPlayer Connectivity Mode: Online
- Pistols, assault rifles, black magic, fireballs, katanas, explosives - there are hundreds of different weapons and powers to use.
Electronic Arts Inc. The Secret World
Role Playing Game - PC