Product Information for Take2 Games Major League Baseball 2K12
Highlights for Take2 Games Major League Baseball 2K12
The longest running Major League Baseball franchise returns to the virtual diamond with MLB 2K12 from 2K Sports. Featuring advanced pitching & hitting controls, detailed player tendencies & scouting reports, and immersive game modes for any level of fan, MLB 2K12 is the only game you'll need this season. Available March 6, 2012 on all major gaming consoles.Visit facebook.com/MLB2K for more information.
- 2.4 Ghz Pentium 4 Single BIOe or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
- 3 GHz Dual Core or equivalent (Recommended)
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (Windows 2000 not supported)
- 9.5 GB or more free space (Recommended)
- 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista)
- 2 GB RAM (Recommended)
- 8x or faster DVD (Recommended)
- Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: ATI x1300 or better/ NVIDIA 6600 or better with Shader Model 3.0 support
- Graphics:Shader Model 3.0 support with 512 MB RAM (Recommended)
- SecuROM Disc based authentication
MLB Today Season Mode:
- For the first time ever, play along with the real-life MLB season AS IT UNFOLDS. Take charge of your favorite team and see how you stack up against the rest of the league over the course of a six month-long season.
Dynamic Tendency System:
- Just as in real-life, opposing pitchers and hitters will learn your tendencies from one at-bat to the next, challenging you to mix up your approach on both sides of the plate as each game unfolds.
Improved My Player Mode:
- Want to be the next All-Star slugger or ace starter? All-new player types let you decide your path to the Majors. Goals, expectations, ratings and progression are all customized by position and player type.
New Hit Distribution System:
- More varied and realistic hits, from line drives in the gap to slow tappers down the line. Based on the physics of the game, including pitch location & speed and swing timing & accuracy.
New Throw Meter:
- A revamped throwing system presents a classic risk vs. reward situation every time you make a play. Will you queue up throws before fielding the ball to save time, or take a moment to set your feet for better accuracy?
- Tracks handpicked by SPIN magazine, featuring The Cool Kids, Skrillex, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, My Morning Jacket and more.
- The game just got a little smarter, with improved CPU AI both on the field and in the dugout.
New & Improved Commentary:
- Over 80 hours of new commentary featuring Gary Thorne, Steve Phillips & John Kruk. For the first time, MLB Today games will feature dynamic commentary that updates AS THE GAME UNFOLDS.