- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
3M TL-901 9" Heat Laminator - Two Roller System - 15.5 x 6.75 x 3.75"
$ 35.63 $ 58.68
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Bogen M450 Signal Amplifier
Highlights for Bogen M450 Signal Amplifier
- Product Type:Signal Amplifier
Bogen's M-Class amplifiers deliver on what professional sound installers need most: Flexibility, Power, and Reliability.
The M-Class allows for the installation of up to 2 input modules, accepting inputs from microphones, telephone systems, stereo sources, mono sources, or daisy-chaining of amplifiers. Each M-Class model comes standard with a single, professional-quality, stereo, high-impedance balanced input module.
- 3 selectable low-frequency roll-off choices
- 2 x 1 mixer function when in mono modes
- Prioritized inputs when in mono modes
- Insert connectors for outboard equipment (in mono modes)
- Post- and Pre-EQ Output Feeds (in mono mode)
- DC, overload, and thermal protection circuits
- Clip detection and limiting circuits for speaker protection
- Power-saving sleep mode for intermittent use applications
- Signal, clip, sleep mode, and protect indicators
- Back-slope AC voltage stabilization for depend- able performance over varying AC line voltages
- Heavy 14-gauge steel chassis with cast aluminum front panel
- Recessed volume control knobs with snap-on, protective cover
- Material: Aluminum
- M450 Signal Amplifier
- 2 x Rack Ears
- 2 x Filters and Grilles
- Instruction Manual
- Control Knob Cover
- Balanced Input Module
- 4 x Rubber Feet & Screws