- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Bogen Digital Feedback Terminator (Includes Power Supply)
Highlights for Bogen Digital Feedback Terminator (Includes Power Supply)
The Bogen Communications DFT-120 Digital Feedback Terminator is used with paging systems and breaks the acoustical feedback loop created by the telephone handset and paging speaker. Pages are recorded and stored into memory, and played as soon as the handset is put on-hook. The DFT-120 is capable of sending up to 120 seconds of pages and may be programmed for repeating. Pages may be recorded simultaneously while prior pages are played, and up to eight pages may be stacked for cue-style paging.
- Memory: 120 Seconds
- Sample Rates: 12-bit @ 16kHz
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 6.8kHz +/- 3dB
- Distortion: < 1.0 % (THD max)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dBr
- Input Type (loop start / dry loop)
- Ouput Impedance (8 or 600 ohm)
- Setup dip switches
- 12VDC / 350 mA (typical)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10 x 1.5 x 6.5" (254 x 38.1 x 165mm)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.72 kg)