TOP SELLING OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS
Product Information for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional With Service Pack 1 32-bit - License and Media - 1 PC
Highlights for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional With Service Pack 1 32-bit - License and Media - 1 PC
- License Type:License and Media
- License Pricing:OEM
- License Quantity:1 PC
Windows 7 Professional makes it possible to work from anywhere-quickly set up projectors, printers, and networks. And automatic backups ensure your work is safe and secure wherever you are.
System RequirementsProcessor (32-bit):
- 1 GHz or faster (x86)
- 16 GB available space
- An additional 3 GB is required for the download version
- 1 GB RAM
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Internet access
- Music and sound require audio output
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
- For some Windows Media Center functionality, a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation.
- Start programs faster and more easily, and quickly find the documents you use most often.
- Make your web experience faster, easier and safer than ever with Internet Explorer 8.
- Watch many of your favourite TV shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV.
- Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup.
- Run many Windows XP business programs in Windows XP Mode (separate download).
- Connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join.
- In addition to full-system Backup and Restore found in all editions, you can back up to a home or business network.