TOP SELLING OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS
Lenovo Microsoft Windows Server 2012 CAL
$ 148.82 Original Price$ 155.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R.2 Essentials 64-bit - License and Media
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit - License and Media
Product Information for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard 64-bit - Complete Product - 5 CAL
Highlights for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard 64-bit - Complete Product - 5 CAL
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Standard
- License Quantity:5 CAL
Windows Server powers many of the world's largest datacenters, helps small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organizations of all sizes in between. Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a new level of business value.
- 1.4 GHz
- 32 GB Space
- 512 MB
- Mouse or compatible device
- SVGA monitor
- Internet connection
Complete Virtualization Platform:
- A fully-isolated, multitenant environment with tools that can help guarantee service level agreements, enable usage-based chargeback, and support self-service delivery.
Connecting to Cloud Services:
- A common identity and management framework to enable highly secure and reliable cross-premises connectivity.
Access to Applications and Data from Virtually Anywhere, Any Device:
- Seamless, on-demand access to virtualized work environments from virtually anywhere.
Improved Scalability and Performance:
- A high-density, scalable environment that you can modify to perform at an optimum level based on your needs.
- Diverse storage choices that can help you achieve high performance, availability, and storage resource efficiency through virtualization and storage conservation.
Enhanced Data Security and Compliance:
- Granular access to data and corporate resources based on strong identity, data classification, and centralized policy administration and auditing.