TOP SELLING OFFICE & CLASSROOM PROJECTORS
Epson Powerlite Presenter 2500 Lumens 1280 x 800 WXGA 3000:1 LCD Projector
Free Shipping | In Stock
Infocus IN114x - DLP Projector - 3D - 3200 lumens - 1024 x 768 - 4:3
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Ricoh PJX3131 2500 Lumens XGA Mobile 3LCD Projector
Highlights for Ricoh PJX3131 2500 Lumens XGA Mobile 3LCD Projector
The PJ X3131 digital business projector features innovative controls and connectivity options that set the standard for high-performance presentations. The PJ X3131 digital business projector delivers bright, engaging images in any light with innovative image technology from a proven optics and lens leader. The PJ X3131digital business projector is designed specifically for fast, easy transport and setup for busy professionals.
- Control security and limit user access with the password-setting feature and prevent mistakes while operating the PJ Series projection systems with the Key Lock function.
- Use the convenient Blackboard Mode to make subtle projection enhancements specifically designed to improve clarity when projecting on colored surfaces such as a blackboard or a green, black, brown, blue or beige wall.
- Deliver effective presentations with the Mute and Freeze buttons on the remote control. Temporarily mute the sound or freeze the action to drive home your presentation or to create an environment for interactive audience participation.
- S-Video Terminal: Project images from DVDs, camcorders, VCRs and more that use S-Video signals.
- Computer 1 In Terminal: The primary connection for laptop use, the Computer 1 In Terminal uses a 15-pin interface for RGB signal input.
- Computer 2 In Terminal: Establish a second computer or RGB video device connection when multiple presenters connect to a laptop or when presentations are stored on different computers. The terminal also acts as a Monitor Out connection for simultaneous presentation to an audience and on the presenter's computer.
- Computer 2/Monitor Out Switch: Controls the funtion of the Computer 2 In Terminal. Push the switch to the left to allow the Computer 2 In Terminal to function as a second video input source—push to the right to monitor the presentation.
- Video Terminal: A single-pin connection for older VCR and camcorder devices.
- Control Terminal: Control meeting room environments such as automatic lighting, raising and lowering screens, and window shade control when connecting the projector to external systems.
- Built-In 1 Watt Speaker: Eliminates the need for external equipment. Volume is adjustable with the remote control or control panel selection keys.
- Antitheft Lock Slot: Attach a safety cable in the slot to prevent theft or movement of the projector.