TOP SELLING OFFICE & CLASSROOM PROJECTORS
Asus B1M 700 Lumens 1280 x 800 WXGA 3500:1 Ultra-bright Wireless LED Projector
Free Shipping | In Stock
Epson Powerlite Presenter 2500 Lumens 1280 x 800 WXGA 3000:1 LCD Projector
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Sanyo PLC-XP200L 7000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 2200:1 4LCD Projector (No Lens)
Highlights for Sanyo PLC-XP200L 7000 Lumens 1024 x 768 XGA 2200:1 4LCD Projector (No Lens)
The latest SANYO optical engine, called QuaDrive, adds a Color Control Device to conventional 3LCD (red/green/blue) systems. The first projector to launch this innovative new QuaDrive engine is the PLC-XP200L. The additional Color Control Device in the QuaDrive optical engine allows the PLC-XP200L to automatically control the amount of yellow light in the image, producing higher luminosity with improved color accuracy and clarity.
The demand for even brighter projectors continues to come from the field as systems integrators are asked to install video displays in extremely large venues such as convention halls, conference rooms, auditoriums and houses of worship. However, as brightness levels increase on 3LCD projectors, there is a reverse effect in color reproduction. Colors become noticeably washed out, lacking vibrancy and realism.
SANYO's innovative solution overcomes the limitations of 3LCD technology, opening the way for new projectors capable of extremely high luminosity without the trade off in color accuracy. The PLC-XP200L, the first projector to benefit from this new technology, is rated at an amazing 7000 lumens. Coupled with the impressive high contrast ratio of 2200:1, the PLC-XP200L is capable of generating clearer, richer and more beautiful images than was ever possible with high brightness 3LCD projectors.
SANYO developed a new high-speed image compensating LSI for the QuaDrive engine. The combination of this engine and the new LSI allows for up to 20% more color space than our conventional projectors. With the controlled yellow light, SANYO’s Advanced Color Correction technology separates each color histogram for unparalleled color processing and correction, resulting in beautiful and naturally rich colors.
Additionally, the PLC-XP200L is equipped with a high-output, single lamp that is designed for exceptional light efficiency. Aside from generating sharper and brighter displays in large halls and meeting rooms, the 4LCD design is well suited for digital signage and advertising in brightly lit environments.
Minimal maintenance and repair was essential for the XP200L, so it was outfitted with SANYO’s exclusive Active Maintenance Filter (AMF). AMF is a single filter cartridge that contains ten lengths of filtering material plus an airflow sensor to detect when airflow is obstructed by dust. The AMF system automatically advances a clean section of filter when needed. When the last section of filter material becomes obstructed an on-screen graphic appears telling the user to change the cartridge. Each filter lasts approximately 10,000 hours with a cartridge lifecycle of about 2 years (calculation based on 14 hrs/day projector use). The filters are easy to replace due to the side loading access on the projector. To further increase reliability and performance, the PLC-XP200L uses SANYO's unique Durable Inorganic Optical System (DIOS).
The SANYO PJ-NET ORGANIZER is available, allowing the PLC-XP200L to be connected to a wired network via Ethernet. Using the PJ-NET MASTER software all projector functions such as power status, lamp status, input mode, signal condition, lamp-use time, etc. can be monitored and controlled from a remote location.
For quick and easy installation the XP200L is outfitted with a motor driven vertical and horizontal lens shift. Up/Down/Left/Right lens shift ensures image projection at any angle of up to 360-degrees, allowing ceiling or floor image projection.
A special mechanical shutter is also placed behind the lens and activated by the remote control, allowing the presenter to close the lens and temporarily darken the screen.
- Brightness: 7000 Lumens
- Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Uniformity: 90%
- Panel System: 1.3” TFT Poly x 3 / Color Control x 1
- Number of Pixels: 2,359,296 (786,432 x 3)
- Contrast Ratio (Full on / off): 2200:1
- Image Size: Dependent on Lens
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Projection Lamp (s): 330W NSHA
- Scanning Frequency: H 15 - 100kHz / V 48 - 100Hz
- Dot Clock: 180MHz
- dB Rating: 35.0(eco1 mode)
- Voltage: 100 - 240 V
- BTU Rating: 1703
- Power Consumption: 499W
- Weight: 25.1 lbs.
- Dimensions (inch): 14.6 x 7.4 x 17.3
- Projection Lens (inch): Lens Sold Separately
- Throw Distance (feet): Dependent on Lens
- Zoom / Focus: Dependent on Lens
- Throw Ratio: Dependent on Lens
- Zoom Ratio: Dependent on Lens
- Up / Down Ratio: 10:0 - 1:1 (Lt / Rt 3:2 - 2:3): / dependent on lens
- Power Lens Shift: Up / Down / Left / Right
- Optional Lenses: Yes
- Rear Screen Projection (L / R Reverse): Yes
- Ceiling Mountable (T / B Reverse): Yes
- Digital Keystone Correction: V +/- 40°, H +/- 20°
- Digital Zoom: 49x - 1/4x
- Digital Interface (HDCP Compatible): DVI-D
- Analog Interface: 5BNC, D-sub 15 pin 3RCA, S-video
- USB Port: Yes
- RS-232 Control Carry and / or: Yes
- Speaker Output: No
- Audio Output: Stereo Mini x 2 (Switchable)
- PC Monitor Output: Yes
- PC-Less Presentation: No
- Wireless Presentation: No
- Network Control / Admin: Optional
- Custom Startup Screen: Yes
- Detachable Input Panels: No
- Shipping Case: No
- Remote Control: Wired / IR with Mouse Control