- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Epson TM-T20II Direct Thermal Printer - Monochrome - Desktop - Receipt Print
$ 134.10 $ 298.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Panasonic NN-SN651W 1.2 Cubic Feet 1200-Watt Inverter Microwave Oven, White
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Nuance Communications, Inc. PDF Create v.8.0 - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Nuance Communications, Inc. PDF Create v.8.0 - Complete Product - 1 User
- Platform Supported:PC
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Standard
PDF Create is the smart choice for creating 100% industry-standard PDF files from any PC application, making it easier than ever to share and archive documents using the PDF format. It turns files into secure PDFs - up to three times faster than other PDF software - with results that are universally viewable from virtually any PDF reader.
- A computer with an Intel Pentium 4, higher or equivalent
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 32/64-bit Editions
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 32/64-bit Editions
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 32-bit Edition
- 200 MB of free space for application files for single language install
- Additional space required for additional languages and temporary installer files
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB Recommended)
- CD-ROM for installation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed
- Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements
Create Universally Viewable PDF Files:
- Use PDF Create 8 to make PDF make PDF files from virtually any electronic document - up to three times faster than any other PDF software.
- The resulting files fully compatible with other PDF viewers for reading, sharing and printing.
Create PDF Files From Within Microsoft Office 2010:
- Enjoy the convenience of one-click PDF creation within Microsoft Office applications - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- You can even "pin" PDF Create to the Windows 7 task bar so fast, easy PDF creation is always just a click away.
Create And Combine PDF Files In One Easy Step:
- Use PDF Create Assistant to easily merge multiple files and formats, such as Microsoft Office, Corel WordPerfect, TIFF, JPG and more, into a single PDF file.
- The predefined and customized PDF Profiles provide you with simple one-click operations for all your PDF-creation needs.
Save Time With Batch Creation:
- Why waste time opening and printing individual documents to PDF? Simply drag and drop your files into PDF Create 8 and click "Go."
- You can choose to create a PDF file for each input file or combine all files into a single PDF document.
Connect Your Documents To The Cloud:
- Now you can create, save and access your documents in the Cloud by connecting directly to PaperPort Anywhere, Box, Google Docs, Windows Live SkyDrive, Office 365, Evernote and Dropbox.
- This gives you access to your documents anytime, anywhere through the web or by supported mobile devices applications.
Organize Information And Simplfy Sharing:
- Why send a mess of files via email when you can create and share a PDF package instead? PDF Create lets you use PDF like a folder, grouping multiple documents within a single, compact PDF file that is universally viewable and easy to email.
- PDF packages are the ideal way to create and share content groupings such as case files, tax information or training materials, which can be printed or searched with a single command.
Share Sensitive Content Securely:
- Add passwords and permission controls during the PDF creation process to limit what other users can see in your documents.
- With PDF Create 7, you can limit the ability of others to view, copy, print or modify your content.
- So you can share documents with confidence that sensitive information is always protected.
Archive Your Critical Documents:
- Improved support for PDF/Archive files (the PDF/A international standard) ensures that your important documents will display and print properly for many years to come.