- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Asus Z9PE-D8 WS Workstation Motherboard - Intel C602 Chipset - Socket R LGA-2011
$ 548.08 $ 579.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Boss Audio CHAOS EPIC Car Amplifier - 200 W PMPO - 1 Channel - Class AB
$ 36.67 $ 56.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Nuance Communications, Inc. PDF Converter v.8.0 Professional - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Nuance Communications, Inc. PDF Converter v.8.0 Professional - Complete Product - 1 User
- Platform Supported:PC
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Local Government
PDF Converter Professional 8 is smart yet simple-to-use software that lets business users improve the way they create, convert, securely share PDF files and collaborate. Featuring word processor-like editing, real-time interactive collaboration with multiple people, Cloud connectivity, PDF security, compressed PDFs and Dragon® Notes, it dramatically improves business productivity.
- Intel Pentium 4, higher or equivalent
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (32/64-bit Edition)
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (32/64-bit Edition)
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (32-bit Edition)
- 700 MB of free space for application files
- Additional space required for temporary installer files
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB Recommended)
- DVD-ROM for installation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- Web access needed for product registration, activation, Dragon Notes and obtaining live updates for the program
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed
- Noise-cancelling headset microphone for Dragon Notes (not included)
- Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements
- PDF Converter Professional offers a new Advanced Edit tab that converts and displays your document as a fully editable document.
- This allows much faster and more fluid editing without having to move to a word processor.
Connect to your documents in the Cloud:
- New connectors allow files to be opened from popular cloud services, such as Dropbox, Evernote and PaperPort Anywhere.
- Modified results can be returned to these sites.
- Share, edit and discuss document changes using text or voice chat in real-time with multiple people.
Collect information from forms:
- Export data from single forms to additional file types, such as XFDF, XML and TXT.
- Users can also export data from multiple forms with the same data field sets to XML and CSV files that can be opened by Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet programs.
Create smaller PDF files:
- Reduce the file size of existing PDF documents easier than ever before with the new Reduce File Size feature.
- Also available is the option to reduce the size of multiple files at once in batch mode.
Speak notes without typing using Dragon Notes:
- Create notes quickly and accurately in PDF files by speaking them instead of using the keyboard.
- It's much faster than typing and easy to do using any standard microphone and the included Dragon Notes tool.
Preview PDF email attachments in Microsoft Outlook:
- Get an instant visual preview of PDF email attachments without having to open them.
Unify Microsoft Office, Images, and PDF files into a Single PDF Portfolio:
- It's more versatile than zipping files.
- You can combine files of multiple types into a PDF without changing the original file type.
- Microsoft Office users can view and edit documents directly within a PDF Portfolio.
Additional PDF creation workflow options when working with Microsoft Office:
- Ability to print to the PDF printer from a Microsoft Office application so the file opens in PDF Converter Professional without having to save it locally.
- Further files can be printed with the ability to append more pages to different locations within the document.
Restricted folder access:
- Create a more controlled business process by giving access to certain folders by authorised people only using PDF Converter Professional 8.
Fax via email:
- Direct PDF files via email to a fax machine using a pre-defined Microsoft Outlook address.
Enhanced stamp creation:
- Create signature and custom stamps in addition to the supplied set by right-clicking on a selected area.
- Stamps can now be applied to all pages of a document in one move.