Product Information for Microsoft Office:mac 2011 University With Service Pack 1 - Complete Product
Highlights for Microsoft Office:mac 2011 University With Service Pack 1 - Complete Product
- Platform Supported:Intel-based Mac
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Academic
Give your projects and papers a sophisticated touch. Office for Mac University 2011 provides you with the tools and features-including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook-to help you tackle every assignment, presentation, and group project without breaking a sweat. You can even collaborate with your classmates on the same project, whether they're on a Mac or PC, to get your project done right, and on time.
- Intel Mac
- Mac OS X v.10.5.8 or later
- 2.5 GB of available space
- 1 GB RAM
- DVD-ROM or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network)
- HFS+ hard disk format (Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID
- Certain features require Internet access
- Collaborate with the best of them. Office for Mac University 2011 helps make working together easier. You can use Office Web Apps to share, edit, or coauthor your work from virtually anywhere. It's how group projects get back to being productive.
- From home to school to work, you get the familiar tools you need to succeed. And since Microsoft Office is the most-used software in the work force, you'll be learning the tools you'll need later right now. So when you're creating a professional-looking paper, crafting an engaging resume, or analyzing data, you're also mastering the tools for a successful future.
- It's time to create much more than stellar papers. Office for Mac University 2011 is the complete toolkit that helps manage school, work, and life the way you want. From helping you conduct research and take notes to creating professional-looking documents and scheduling events, Office for Mac gives you the important resources to help you accomplish your goals.