HP Deskjet 1010 Inkjet Printer - Color - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Microsoft Office 2010 University With Service Pack 1 32/64-bit - Complete Product
Highlights for Microsoft Office 2010 University With Service Pack 1 32/64-bit - Complete Product
- Platform Supported:PC
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Academic
Microsoft Office University 2010 helps make your assignments shine. It brings together our top-of-the-line tools to help you create professional-looking documents and presentations, and stay organized and connected.
- 500 MHz or faster
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (32-bit)
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 and MSXML v.6.0 (32-bit Office only) or later 32/64-bit
- 3 GB available space; a portion of this space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed
- 256 MB RAM
- 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality
- Grammar and contextual spelling features require 1 GB
- 512 MB RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larger than 1 GB
- 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 6 or later (32-bit). Internet Explorer 7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory
- Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0
- Send to OneNote Print Driver and Integration with Business Connectivity Services require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and/or Windows XPS features
- Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later
- Speech-recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device
- 2 GHz processor or faster and 1 GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with Service Pack 1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services
- Connectivity to a compute cluster is required for running user-defined functions on a compute cluster
- The Desktop Experience feature must be installed prior to using OneNote on Windows Server 2008 or later
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity
- This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions for a single computer. We recommend the 32-bit version, which runs great on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows. People who routinely use very large documents or spreadsheets that need more than 2 GB of memory may want to run the 64-bit version, but many common add-ins for Office don't run correctly in the 64-bit edition
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- Outlook 2010
- Access 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Publisher 2010
- Manage all kinds of projects in one simple spot and create professional-grade communications faster.
- Make steady progress on your projects with easy access to your most up-to-date resources-combine your notes, media, documents, and other materials into a digital notebook.
- Keep track of your finances easier-analysis tools, charts, and color formatting help you cut through the data clutter.
- Create engaging newsletters and email with photo-editing, eye-catching text effects, and other easy-to-use tools.
- Easily store files and documents online using advanced security features so you never lose them-then you, or anyone you invite, can access, view, and edit your documents from home, the office, or any PC that's connected to the Internet.
- Stay connected to your work wherever you are--easily attach to your school's network, store your documents in the cloud, or work offline.
- Build a professional database right out of the box, customized with the fields and functions you need.
- Transform any presentation from simple to sophisticated with easy photo- and video-editing tools, text effects, and dramatic slide transitions.
- Staying in touch with friends and family is a breeze-set up your email fast and communicate right away with features that keep contacts and messages well organized.
- Comes with one year of assistance that's just a phone call away-Microsoft support professionals will help address your needs quickly.