Product Information for Microsoft 79G-03235 - Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
Highlights for Microsoft 79G-03235 - Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
- Platform Supported:PC
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Non-commercial
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 gives you the essential tools you need to complete school and household projects efficiently. Ready-to-use templates in Word and PowerPoint 2010 equip students to create outstanding schoolwork, with rich visual effects and media-editing features that help them express their ideas creatively. Excel 2010 gives you the spreadsheet tools the pros use to simplify working with data, from tracking expenses to creating a household budget. And there's OneNote 2010 for household projects, a catch-all spot for organizing notes, files, and resources in one easy-to-access place.
- 500 MHz or higher
- 2 GHz or faster for OneNote Audio Search
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later (32/64-bit)
- 3.0 GB
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB Recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality)
- 1 GB RAM or more Recommended for OneNote Audio Search
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID
- Connectivity to a compute cluster is required for running user-defined functions on a compute cluster
- The Desktop Experience feature must be installed prior to using OneNote on Windows Server 2008 or later
- 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory
- Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents.
- Make better decisions quickly with easy-to-analyze spreadsheets.
- Create dynamic presentations to engage and inspire your audience.
- Organize, store, and search your ideas, information, and notes in one place.
- Post and store your documents online so you never lose them.
- Access, view, and edit your documents from virtually anywhere.