Product Information for IBM Lotus SmartSuite v.9.8 Millennium Edition
Highlights for IBM Lotus SmartSuite v.9.8 Millennium Edition
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Standard
- Package Type:Retail
- License Quantity:1 User
Marketing InformationSmartSuite Millennium Edition 9.8 is the latest edition of the award-winning office suite including: Lotus 1-2-3, Lotus Word Pro, Lotus Freelance Graphics, Lotus Approach, Lotus Organizer, Lotus FastSite, and Lotus SmartCenter
With SmartSuite 9.8, it is easy to convert files from earlier versions of SmartSuite and other business applications including Microsoft Office. SmartSuite 9.8 file filters exchange documents seamlessly to and from 1-2-3 and Excel, Word Pro and Microsoft Word, or Freelance Graphics and PowerPoint. The power of SmartSuite 9.8 combined with Lotus Notes and the Internet, make SmartSuite the industry's most complete suite for addressing the needs of both enterprise and individual users
- SmartSuite 9.8 supports the Windows XP platform. It provides SmartSuite's enterprise customers with streamlined installation and seamless enterprise-wide integration between SmartSuite and the operating system. New technologies allow administrators to create user settings centrally and download those customization settings automatically to individuals or groups of individuals. Administration improvements will reduce help desk inquiries as well as total cost of ownership.
- SmartSuite Millennium Edition is data-savvy. SmartSuite users can share files with users of previous versions of SmartSuite and all versions of Microsoft Office, including Office XP. SmartSuite 9.8 has enhanced Microsoft Office compatibility including support for MS WordArt objects. SmartSuite can create or open files from WordPerfect and many other popular desktop applications.
- SmartSuite includes an enhanced install program using Microsoft Software Installer (MSI). The installation features in SmartSuite 9.8 enable quick and easy customizable installation. Customizable administrative based installs make deployment easier than ever and more importantly, simplify the end-user experience. SmartSuite users will have less downtime and administrators will have fewer support calls. Users may also register SmartSuite quickly using their internet connection during installation.
- 16MB RAM for Windows 95/98/ME
- 48MB RAM for Windows NT
- 64MB RAM for Windows 2000
- 128MB RAM for Windows XP
* Your hard-disk space usage will vary depending on the operating system and configuration