Product Information for Nintendo Pokemon Conquest
Highlights for Nintendo Pokemon Conquest
In the Pokemon™ Conquest game, you take on the role of a young Warlord who is linked with a Pokemon. Together with your Pokemon, you must set out to recruit Warrior allies to strengthen your growing kingdom. Along your journey, you will encounter a variety of Pokemon, as well as Warriors and Warlords inspired by the Japanese feudal era which fans of the famous Nobunaga's Ambition series of games will recognize. The game contains nearly 200 Pokemon, including many from the Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version games, which have sold more than 4 million copies combined in the U.S.
As the battlefield unfolds in Pokemon Conquest, you must choose the correct Pokemon type to inflict maximum damage on your opponent. The turn-based skirmishes, allow you to choose different tactics for intense 6-on-6 battles, and battle conditions can change on every turn, keeping you on your toes in anticipation of what will happen next.
Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
- It's a new way to play Pokemon in a land filled with Warriors and Pokemon and the ties that bind them together.
- The main action of the game takes place on the battlefield where Pokemon fight in a turn-based, tactical battle system.
- Be a Warlord, and control your Pokemon in battle! As a Warlord, you command other Warriors and their Pokemon in your army.
- All Warriors have special abilities they can use to help their Pokemon in battle, but Warriors are there to command the Pokemon on the field of battle. It is their Pokemon that move, fight, attack on the field of battle.
- Recruit Warlords and Warriors by defeating them in a unique battle system never seen in a Pokemon game. As you acquire castles, new Pokemon, Warlords, and Warriors become available as well as new ways to train them.
- When battles are won, you take control of the new castle, recruit Warriors from that kingdom, and gain access to new Pokemon.