Product Information for Square Enix THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY
Highlights for Square Enix THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY
THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY features a hybrid of music/rhythm gameplay with RPG elements. Adorably re-designed heroes from the catalogue of FINAL FANTASY titles will set out on an adventure to combat memorable villains with the rhythmic taps of the player's stylus.
- Triggers will appear according to a song's melody and it will be up to you to respond to each with perfect timing by clicking your mouse when the trigger overlaps your Mark.
- You will receive points for each Trigger based on how good your timing is as you respond on the Screen. If your timing is perfect, you will get a CRITICAL-but if you are even a little too fast or too slow, the number of points you can receive will start to drop. If your timing is completely off or you fail to perform the correct action, you will get a BAD, and if you don't even touch the screen, you will get a MISS.
Types Of Trigger:
- Touch Trigger: Touching
- For these Triggers, touch < or > tap on the Touch Screen.
- Slide Trigger:
- Sliding For these Triggers, slide your stylus across the Touch Screen in the direction that the arrow is pointing. If you only fl ick the stylus across the Touch Screen, your movement may be judged as a touch and you'll lose points, so be sure to slide the stylus.
- Hold Trigger:
- Holding continuously For these Triggers, touch on the Touch Screen in time with the first Trigger and keep your stylus held against the Touch Screen until the final Trigger in the line. When the final Trigger in a Hold Line features an arrow like a Slide.
- In Series mode, you will be able to play songs from historical Final Fantasy titles one after another. When you choose Series mode, you will be taken to the title selection screen. Choose the Final Fantasy title you want and get ready to play.
- Contents of Series Mode:
- In Series mode, you will play through the opening theme, BMS, FMS, EMS, and the ending theme. The way that you play the second through fourth songs will be different for each Final Fantasy title. For more about each of the Music Stages and how to play them.
- In Challenge mode, you can choose a single song and play through it. When you start Challenge mode, you will see the song selection screen. Touch or to select a past Final Fantasy title, then select the song you would like to play and you will be taken to the score selection screen
- Score Selection Screen:
- On the score selection screen, you will be able to select which score you would like to play. If you select "PRACTICE", you will be able to practise that score. In practise mode, you will not get a game over even if you run out of HP, but you will not get any Rhythmia or EXP either, and your high scores will not be reflected in the rankings.
- Play Demo:
- If you select "Play Demo" in the menu that is displayed after you finish playing Challenge mode, a demonstration of the song you played will be played back for you. Use this mode to familiarize yourself with the song's melody and timing for your next performance.
Chaos Shrine Mode:
- In the Chaos Shrine, you can play the Dark Notes that you have obtained so far. Dark Notes are mysterious scores that consist of an FMS and a BMS. Each Dark Note is randomly generated and so the number of possible combinations of songs, scores, difficulty, and other features is almost endless. You can attach Dark Notes to your Profi Card and exchange them with other players using StreetPass or during Multi Play.
- Single Play:
- You can play through Dark Notes on your own using Single Play. When you clear Dark Notes, you can receive new Dark Notes.
- Multi Play (Local Play):
- Using Nintendo 3DS
- Software Name: THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY
- Software Sub Type: Role Playing Game
- Software Main Type: Game
- ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)
- Rating Descriptor: Fantasy Violence
- Maximum Number of Players Supported: 4
- Multiplayer Supported: Yes
- Single Player Supported: Yes