Highlights for Nintendo Super Mario 3D Land
Super Mario 3D Land reinvents everything fans love about Mario gaming with the first platforming environment in true 3D, without the need for special glasses Players will experience an exhilarating new sense of depth, distance and speed while running, jumping and stomping on enemies throughout the levels.
Product InformationRelease Date: 2011-11-13Game Expansion Pack: No
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareDistribution Media/Method: CartridgeManufacturer Part Number: CTRPAREEManufacturer Website Address: www.nintendo.comManufacturer: Nintendo Co., LtdProduct Name: Super Mario 3D LandBrand Name: Nintendo
Product InformationPlatform Supported: Nintendo 3DSFeatures:
Language Supported: EnglishSoftware Name: Super Mario 3D LandSoftware Sub Type: Action/Adventure GameSoftware Main Type: GameESRB Rating: E (Everyone)PEGI Rating: Not ApplicableRating Descriptor: Mild Cartoon ViolenceSingle Player Supported: Yes
- Tanooki Mario returns! The fan-favorite Tanooki suit makes its first appearance on the Nintendo 3DS. Use the Tanooki suit's tail to attack enemies or float gently down from great heights. These abilities help players move through the 3D environments with more confidence.
- 3D visuals make it easier for players to judge the depths and distances in their environments. Players can more accurately judge the jump to the next platform or how far Mario is from a question block.
- New and familiar abilities add unique game-play strategies to the adventure. Mario can perform a rolling somersault attack or run fast with a dash move.
- The Circle Pad gives players complete control to confidently move Mario through fun and challenging environments.
- New enemies include Goombas with tails, tall stacks of Goombas and a Piranha Plant that spits ink to obscure a player's view.
Nintendo Super Mario 3D Land
Action/Adventure Game - Cartridge - Nintendo 3DS - English