Pyle Hydra PLMRA400 Marine Amplifier - - @ 2 Ohm400 W PMPO - 4 Channel
$ 44.20 $ 97.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Startech 3 ft High Speed HDMI Cable - Ultra HD 4k x 2k HDMI Cable - HDMI to HDMI M/M - 3ft HDMI 1.4 Cable - Audio/Video
Product Information for Nintendo Super Mario 3D Land
Highlights for Nintendo Super Mario 3D Land
Super Mario 3D Land reinvents everything fans love about Mario gaming with the first platforming environment in true 3D, without the need for special glasses Players will experience an exhilarating new sense of depth, distance and speed while running, jumping and stomping on enemies throughout the levels.
- Release Date: 2011-11-13
- Game Expansion Pack: No
- Product Type: Software
- Distribution Media/Method: Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number: CTRPAREE
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.nintendo.com
- Manufacturer: Nintendo Co., Ltd
- Product Name: Super Mario 3D Land
- Brand Name: Nintendo
- Platform Supported: Nintendo 3DS
- Tanooki Mario returns! The fan-favorite Tanooki suit makes its first appearance on the Nintendo 3DS. Use the Tanooki suit's tail to attack enemies or float gently down from great heights. These abilities help players move through the 3D environments with more confidence.
- 3D visuals make it easier for players to judge the depths and distances in their environments. Players can more accurately judge the jump to the next platform or how far Mario is from a question block.
- New and familiar abilities add unique game-play strategies to the adventure. Mario can perform a rolling somersault attack or run fast with a dash move.
- The Circle Pad gives players complete control to confidently move Mario through fun and challenging environments.
- New enemies include Goombas with tails, tall stacks of Goombas and a Piranha Plant that spits ink to obscure a player's view.
- Language Supported: English
- Software Name: Super Mario 3D Land
- Software Sub Type: Action/Adventure Game
- Software Main Type: Game
- ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
- PEGI Rating: Not Applicable
- Rating Descriptor: Mild Cartoon Violence
- Single Player Supported: Yes