- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Fluke D914S 10061810 Impact Tool
Highlights for Fluke D914S 10061810 Impact Tool
- Product Type:Punch Down Tool
The D914S impact tool provide quality terminations on the first punch, helping to achieve the highest quality possible on network installations. The only impact tool that combine torque and impact in one tool. It also include a built-in hook and spudger into the handle. Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires. Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket. Quick and easy blade replacement, and extra blade storage available in the handle.
- Product Type: Punch Down Tool
- Manufacturer Part Number: 10061810
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.flukenetworks.com
- Manufacturer: Fluke Networks
- Product Model: 10061810
- Product Name: D914S 10061810 Impact Tool
- Product Series: D914
- Brand Name: Fluke Networks
- Accept Phillips-head or flat screwdriver blade
- Special ergonomic design for better grip and to reduce hand fatigue
- Automatic spring handle: choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22 gauge wire
- D914S 10061810 Impact Tool
- EverSharp 110 Blade
- EverSharp 66 Blade
- Application/Usage: Cable Termination
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime Limited