- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Fluke JackRapid Termination Tool
Highlights for Fluke JackRapid Termination Tool
- Product Type:Termination Tool
The Fluke Networks JackRapid termination tool is the industry's most innovative and time-saving installation tool. JackRapid enables you to terminate jacks eight times faster than traditional impact tools—with accuracy that's unmatched. The patented jack termination tool seats and terminates all wires simultaneously with one squeeze of an ergonomic handle. You get clean, consistent cuts every time. The built-in blade cuts off the excess wire after it is seated in the connector, eliminating the need for a secondary trim step. Simple, one-handed operation reduces hand fatigue. With JackRapid, you’ll never punch into the palm of your hand or through drywall again.
- Cuts installation time—easy-to-use handle seats and cuts all wires at once, saving you up to two minutes of installation time per jack!
- High quality, consistent terminations—no more compromised connections and wasted jacks.
- Simple, one-handed operation with an ergonomically designed handle reduces hand fatigue.
- Unique design easily accommodates close-to-the-wall installation.
- Replaceable blade head (JR-LEV-2-H) for use with multiple jack types.
- The JR-LEV-2 is for Leviton 61110, 5G110, and 6110G jacks.
- One-year warranty