- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Fluke D-Snips
Highlights for Fluke D-Snips
- Product Type:Not Applicable
Fluke Networks provides innovative solutions for the installation and certification, testing, monitoring and analysis of copper, fiber and wireless networks used by enterprises and telecommunications carriers. Having the right tool for the job at hand is important. The Fluke Networks 44300000 D-Snips offer a unique ergonomically-designed handle that leverages your power. It provides 1-1/2 times the cutting force with half the effort. The high-quality forged steel constructed snips have a notched blade for stripping 19- and 23-gauge wire, and cuts up to 16-gauge solid and 12-gauge stranded wire. It features a file and scraper on both blades for cleaning wire. The Fluke Networks 44300000 D-Snips are covered by a limited warranty and are sold one item per package.
- Technical Details
- Ergonomic design provides 1-1/2 times the cutting force with half the effort
- High-quality forged steel construction for strength and durability
- File and scraper on both blades for cleaning wire
- Notched blade for stripping 19- and 23-gauge wire
- Cuts up to 16-gauge solid and 12-gauge stranded wire