Product Information for Fluke Networks Universal Permanent Link Calibration Kit
Highlights for Fluke Networks Universal Permanent Link Calibration Kit
This kit is used to calibrate the PL Adapter with the DSP-4000 Series testers to obtain laboratory accuracy for the Return Loss measurement. The through-calibration connection provides a quick and simple means to verify the accuracy and performance of the testers with adapter.
- Manufacturer: Fluke Networks
- Manufacturer Part Number: DSP-PLCAL
- Product Name: Universal Permanent Link Calibration Kit
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.flukenetworks.com
- Product Type: Not Applicable
- Brand Name: Fluke Networks
Media & Performance
Management & Protocols
Includes an assembly containing three calibration artifacts (open, short and perfect 100m load) and a through calibration connection.
- Shipping Dimensions: 1.25" Height x 6" Width x 11.75" Depth
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 lb
- Interfaces/Ports Details: Not Applicable
Processor & Chipset