- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING NETWORK & INTERFACE MODULES
Product Information for Adtran Total Access 1500 Quad FXO UVG/MLT
Highlights for Adtran Total Access 1500 Quad FXO UVG/MLT
The Foreign Exchange Office (FXO) module is used in the Total Access 1500 multiservice platform, to provide analog voice extension. The FXO interfaces to the central office switch and to an FXS or RPOTS card over a T1 facility.
Four analog voice ports on the FXO access module provide four individual connections to the switch. The FXO supports standard loop start and ground start options. The FXO also supports Dial Pulse Originate (DPO) functionality.
- Manufacturer: Adtran
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1180407L1
- Product Name: Total Access 1500 Quad FXO UVG/MLT
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.adtran.com
- Product Type: Voice Module
- Brand Name: Adtran
Media & Performance
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.544Mbps
Management & Protocols
- Supports FXO or DPT operating modes
- Meets the requirements of NEBS Level 3
Certifications & Standards
- UL 1950
- NEBS Level 3 (list 2 only)
Adtran Total Access 1500 chassis
- Power Consumption: 50 mW
- Temperature: -40 °C (-40 °F) to 65 °C (149 °F) Operating
- Humidity: Up to 95% Non-condensing Relative Humidity
- Dimensions: 3.25" Height x 10" Depth
- Weight: 1 lb
- Form Factor: Hot-swappable
- Interfaces/Ports: 4 x T1
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 4 x T1 FXO
Processor & Chipset