- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING NETWORK SECURITY & FIREWALLS
SonicWALL Dell SonicPoint N2 IEEE 802.11n 450 Mbps Wireless Access Point
$ 296.99 $ 350.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Netgear ProSafe FVS336G VPN Appliance - 6 Port - Firewall Throughput: 60 Mbps - VPN Throughput: 10 Mbps
Product Information for Check Point Software Technologies CPAP-SG4807-HA 4800 Appliance 4807 for High Availability with 7 Security Blades
Highlights for Check Point Software Technologies CPAP-SG4807-HA 4800 Appliance 4807 for High Availability with 7 Security Blades
Today the enterprise gateway is more than a firewall. It is a security device presented with an ever-increasing number of sophisticated threats. As an enterprise security gateway it must use multiple technologies to control network access, detect sophisticated attacks and provide additional security capabilities like data loss prevention and protection from web-based threats. The proliferation of mobile devices like smartphones and tablets and streaming, social networking and P2P applications requires a higher connection capacity and application control technologies. Finally, the shift towards enterprise private and public cloud services, in all its variations, changes the company borders and requires enhanced capacity and additional security solutions.
Check Point's appliances combine fast networking technologies with high performance multi-core capabilities - providing the highest level of security without compromising on network speeds to keep your data, network and employees secure. Optimized for the software blades architecture, each appliance is capable of running any combination of Software Blades - providing the flexibility and the precise level of security for any business at every network location by consolidating multiple security technologies into a single integrated solution. With 623 SecurityPower Units, the 4800 Appliance offers superior performance for its price range with a firewall throughput of 11 Gbps and IPS throughput of 6 Gbps.
Until today security appliance selection has been based upon selecting specific performance measurements for each security function, usually under optimal lab testing conditions and using a security policy that has one rule. Today customers can select security appliances by their SecurityPower ratings which are based on real-world customer traffic, multiple security functions and a typical security policy.
Integrated security management
The appliance can either be managed locally with its available integrated security management or via central unified management. Using local management, the appliance can manage itself and one adjacent appliance for high availability purposes.
Remote access connectivity for mobile devices
Each appliance arrives with mobile access connectivity for 5 users, using the Mobile Access Blade. This license enables secure remote access to corporate resources from a wide variety of devices.
- Firewall protection
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Application filtering
- Identity Awareness
- Device Type: Security appliance
- Height (Rack Units): 1U
- Built-in Devices: Status LCD
- Approximate Width: 17.2 in
- Approximate Depth: 16.1 in
- Approximate Height: 1.7 in
- Approximate Weight: 16.8 lbs
- Bundled with: 7 Security blades
Processor / Memory / Storage
- RAM Installed ( Max ): 4 GB
- Hard Drive: 250 GB
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Ports Qty: 8
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Firewall throughput (1518-byte packet size) : 11 Gbps
- IPS throughput : 6 Gbps
- Throughput : 70000 connections per second
- Concurrent connections : 3500000
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs) : 1024
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3ad (LACP)
Expansion / Connectivity
- Expansion Slot(s): 1 (total) / 1 (free) x expansion slot
- 8 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 2 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x management - RJ-45
- Compliant Standards: UL, TUV, VCCI, C-Tick, cUL, CB, FCC, RoHS
- Power Device: Power supply - hot-plug / redundant - plug-in module
- Installed Qty: 1
- Max Supported Qty: 2
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 47 - 63 Hz )
- Power Consumption Operational: 140 Watt
- Power Provided: 275 Watt
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 20 - 90% (non-condensing)