- Learn More
Product Information for SonicWALL TZ 105 Network Security Appliance
Highlights for SonicWALL TZ 105 Network Security Appliance
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Product Type:Network Security/Firewall Appliance
The new SonicWALL TZ 105 is the most secure Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall available for small offices, home offices and small retail deployments. Unlike consumer-grade products, the TZ 105 delivers the proven, most effective intrusion prevention, anti-malware and content/URL filtering, along with the broad mobile platform support for laptops, smartphones and tablets. It provides full deep packet inspection (DPI) at very high performance levels, eliminating the network bottleneck that other products introduce, and enabling organizations to realize increased productivity gains without the increased cost.
Media & Performance
Network & Communication
Management & Protocols
- 8000 x Maximum UTM/DPI Connections
- 8000 x Maximum Connections
- 1000 x New Connections/Sec
- 1 x SonicPoints Supported
- 5 x Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels
- 5 x VLANS
Learn More About SonicWALL TZ 105 Network Security Appliance
Deep security that grows with your business
The SonicWall TZ 105 is one of the most secure, highest performance Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls available for small businesses, distributed enterprises, branch offices and retail deployments. With integrated support for anti-malware, intrusion prevention, application control and URL filtering, the TZ 105 drives down cost and complexity. It provides a dual-core architecture delivering full deep packet inspection (DPI) without diminishing network performance, thus eliminating bottlenecks that other products introduce, and enabling businesses to realize increased productivity gains. The TZ 105 also provides application control to ensure bandwidth for critical applications, while throttling nonproductive ones. Advanced networking features include multiple ISP failover and load balancing, optional dual-band secure wireless, IPSec VPN support, network segmentation and PCI compliance capabilities.
- Intrusion prevention with sophisticated anti-evasion technology blocks the latest attacks
- Network-based anti-malware with CloudAssist provides 24x7 advanced protection from malicious threats
- Advanced IPSec and SSL VPN provide flexible connectivity options for easy-to-use, secure, high-speed office-to-office and client-to-office remote access
- Optional integrated 802.11n access point enables easy-to-deploy Clean Wireless technology
- Easy-to-integrate user authentication support for a broad set of user identification technologies (SSO/LDAP/RADIUS)
- WAN failover and load balancing enhance business continuity and network optimization
- Content and URL filtering delivers protection and productivity by controlling access to web content
- Real-time application visibility, control and bandwidth management offer insight into and control of network traffic
Unified Threat ManagementThe TZ Series offers application control, gateway anti-malware, intrusion prevention and content filtering on a high performance platform through its unified and simple management interface, for state-of-the-art security at a low total cost of ownership.
High PerformanceThe SonicWall TZ Series uses patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection® to examine traffic simultaneously across all ports without introducing latency to the network, enabling businesses to realize increased productivity gains
Secure Mobile AccessAll SonicWall next-generation firewalls deliver secure mobile access from a wide variety of platforms including Windows, Linux and Mac OS, enabling organizations to enforce security and access control rules as part of a multilayered BYOD strategy. For mobile devices running iOS or Android, SonicWall Mobile Connect provides users with simple, policy-enforced access to corporate and academic resources over SSL encrypted connections.
- Next-Generation Firewall
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Network-based malware protection
- Application visibility, control and bandwidth management
- Secure mobile access for a wide variety of platforms
- Optional integrated 802.11n dual-band wireless access point
- Powerful real-time reporting
- WAN/ISP failover and redundancy
- Support for IPFIX/NetFlow Exporting
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Easy-to-configure site-to-site VPN
Service & Support Subscriptions
Gateway Anti-Malware, Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control
- Gateway Anti-Malware - Gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware deliver high performance protection against millions of unique variants of malware with near zero latency and no file size limitation. This provides a robust layer of defense against malware before it can reach systems on your network.
- Intrusion Prevention - Tightly integrated, countermeasure-based network intrusion prevention protects against a comprehensive array of network and application layer threats by scrutinizing packet payloads for attacks and exploits that attack critical internal systems.
- Application Intelligence and Control - SonicWall provides real-time insight and control of network traffic broken down by applications, users and content through intuitive on-board visualization. The ability to prioritize important applications, throttle down unproductive applications and block unwanted application components ensures an efficient and safe network.
Content Filtering ServiceSonicWall Content Filtering Service provides granular controls and unequalled content filtering to enforce acceptable use policies and block access to websites containing information or images that are objectionable or unproductive.
Support ServicesAvailable 8x5 or 24x7, SonicWall Support Services include telephone, email, chat and web-based technical support, software and firmware update and upgrades, advance exchange hardware replacement, plus access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.
Comprehensive Anti-Spam ServiceWith 94% of email classified as junk, sorting good email from bad can be an administrative nightmare. By adding SonicWall™ Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service (CASS) to a SonicWall firewall, your business can remove junk email at the gateway and quickly ensure the delivery of only good email to your email server. With one-click activation, businesses with up to 250 users can easily stop spam before it enters the network.
Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite - Service & Support Bundle
SonicWall Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite (CGSS) combines security, productivity and support in a single solution with a low cost of ownership that provides an increased ROI compared with buying each of the services individually. Available on all SonicWall firewalls, CGSS turns your SonicWall into a complete security and productivity platform.
- Gateway Anti-Malware, Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control
- Content Filtering Service
- 24x7 Support
Service & Software License Options
Analyzer Reporting SoftwareSonicWall™ Analyzer is an easy-to-use application traffic flow analytics and reporting tool that provides real-time and historical insight into the performance and security of the network.
Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-SpywareThe SonicWall Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware service provides a critical layer of protection by automatically ensuring network users are actively running the most current McAfee anti-virus software.
Global Management System (GMS)The SonicWall Global Management System (GMS) is a powerful and intuitive solution to centrally manage and rapidly deploy hundreds of SonicWall firewall, anti-spam, and secure remote access solutions. Flexibly deployed as software, hardware, or a virtual appliance, SonicWall GMS offers centralized real-time monitoring, and comprehensive policy and compliance reporting.