Product Information for Zhone Technologies SNE2000G-S-US Network Extender
Highlights for Zhone Technologies SNE2000G-S-US Network Extender
The SNE2000G allows Carriers, ISPs and PTTs to deliver Ethernet services to virtually anywhere, using standard SHDSL circuits. The SNE2000G offers up to 2.3 Mbps of extremely reliable and efficient Ethernet service over the WAN, delivering the bandwidth required to support a sophisticated new generation of small and medium business customers.
The SNE2000G features a single SHDSL port, capable of up to 2.3 Mbps bandwidth, and can be connected directly to any 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port on a PC or LAN to extend Ethernet over simple twisted-wire pairs. The SNE2000G can be used in a point-to-point configuration with other SHDSL Network Extenders as well as with EtherXtend Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) CPE, or it can be used to terminate SHDSL lines from both Zhone's MALC Multi-service Access Loop Carrier or the IPD4000E/12000E IP-DSLAM.
- Minimizes truck rolls with 'Plug & Play'
- Can be used with other SNE's, EtherXtend CPE, the SUD2011-12, or the SMD2000-24 in point-to-point configurations
- Can be used with the Zhone MALC, EtherXtend, or IPD4000E/12000E IP-DSLAM products
- The SNE2000G is based on Ethernet transport technology over standard SHDSL lines, providing a 100% Ethernet-based access technology for optimum usability, throughput and reliability
- 1 x SDSL Hybrid RJ11/RJ45
- 1 x Ethernet RJ45
Certifications & Standards
- FCC Part 15
- CSA C22.2 No. 950