Product Information for Zhone SNE2020G-P-US Network Extender
Highlights for Zhone SNE2020G-P-US Network Extender
The SNE2020G allows Carriers, ISPs and PTTs to deliver Ethernet services to virtually anywhere, using standard SHDSL circuits. The SNE2020G offers up to 4.6 Mbps of extremely reliable and efficient Ethernet service over the WAN, delivering the bandwidth required to support a sophisticated new generation of small and medium business customers.
The SNE2020G features two (2) SHDSL ports, each capable of up to 2.3 Mbps bandwidth, and can be connected directly to any 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port on a PC or LAN to extend Ethernet over simple twisted-wire pairs. The SNE2020G can be used in a point-to-point configuration with other SHDSL Network Extenders as well as with EtherXtend Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) CPE, or it can be used to terminate SHDSL lines from both Zhone's MALC Multi-service Access Loop Carrier or the IPD4000E/12000E IP-DSLAM.
- Loop Bonded links have automatic failover and recovery for increased network resilience
- Minimizes truck rolls with 'Plug & Play' operation with NO configuration requirements
- Can be used with other SNE's, EtherXtend CPE, the SUD2011-12, or the SMD2000-24 in point-to-point configurations
- Can be used with the Zhone MALC, EtherXtend, or IPD4000E/12000E IP-DSLAM products
- 2 x SHDSL Hybrid RJ11/RJ45
- 1 x Ethernet RJ45
Certifications & Standards
- FCC Part 15
- CSA C22.2 No. 950