Highlights for IBM PCI Express x8 2 Port 10GBase-T Internal NetXtreme II 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Host Interface:PCI Express x8
The Broadcom NetXtreme II Dual Port 10GBase-T Adapter for IBM System x is a part of IBM's comprehensive networking portfolio of 10 GbE PCIe NIC adapters and delivers industry-leading performance and scalability per watt, reducing requirements for power and cooling. Protocol offloads enable efficient use of computing resources, support more virtual machines (VM) per CPU, and reduce the number of servers required to support data center demands. The Broadcom 10 Gb BCM57712 Dual Port 10GBaseT Adapter is supported on System x systems only.
- Host Interface: PCI Express x8
- Interfaces/Ports: 2 x RJ-45 Network
- Number of Ports: 2
- Product Type: 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Manufacturer Part Number: 49Y7910
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.ibm.com
- Manufacturer: IBM Corporation
- Product Name: NetXtreme II 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Product Line: NetXtreme II
- Brand Name: IBM
Media & Performance
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
- NetXtreme II 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
- 2U Bracket
- Quick Install Guide
- CD with Pub
- Important Notices Flyer
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 10GBase-T
- Thickness: 0.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 3.88 oz
- Form Factor: Internal
- Height: 5.9"
- Width: 6.3"
Processor & Chipset
Management & Protocols
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year Limited
IBM PCI Express x8 2 Port 10GBase-T Internal NetXtreme II 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
PCI Express x8 - 2 Port - 10GBase-T - Internal