SonicWALL Dell SonicPoint N2 IEEE 802.11n 450 Mbps Wireless Access Point
$ 296.99 $ 350.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
AMD AMD A10-7850K Quad-core (4 Core) 3.70 GHz Processor - Socket FM2+
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Asus 1225B-SU17-BK Eee PC 1225B 11.6" LED Dual Core 1.65GHz 4 GB DDR3 320 GB HDD 64-bit Windows 7 Home Matte Black Netbook
Highlights for Asus 1225B-SU17-BK Eee PC 1225B 11.6" LED Dual Core 1.65GHz 4 GB DDR3 320 GB HDD 64-bit Windows 7 Home Matte Black Netbook
Superior performance with the AMD dual core processor
The latest AMD Brazos dual core processor provides users an unprecedented experience of the all new Accelerated Processing Unit (APU). The APU combines a high performance CPU and discrete GPU giving users the best in multimedia enjoyment. With the super low power consumption that the ASUS 1225B draws, you can have fun anytime, anywhere.
Super charge your battery
With Brazos’ low power consumption, the ASUS 1225B can provide up to 7 hours*2 of battery life. Users can enjoy all day computing without worrying about the need to recharge in a few hours.
Unbelievable HD multimedia experience
With the embedded ATI Radeon HD 6320/6290*1 graphics, the ASUS 1225B provides users the best portable multimedia enjoyment for its size. DirectX 11 support – exceptional 3D performance allows users to play games and video smoother than ever before. Also, users can enjoy smooth, Full HD 1080p content through the HDMI port to an HD display without any latency. Connect it to a home theater system to enjoy true 7.1 Surround sound playback alongside the Full HD content for the ultimate viewing experience.
The 11.6” screen offers a larger display when compared to traditional netbook sizes for a more comfortable viewing experience. With the new Smart Camera, you can easily zoom in and out with the dedicated camera switch to experience better video conferencing.
Stay connected a variety of ways. With built in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0*1, staying online while on the go has never been easier. Transfer your photos and more 10 times*3 faster than USB 2.0 with the latest USB 3.0*1 ports built-in to the ASUS 1225B.
With DLNA support, you can enjoy your music, photos, and videos by streaming content to any DLNA compatible devices in your home, such as your flat-panel TV. Wi-Fi Direct is also a few feature that enables you to transfer files wirelessly between the ASUS 1225B and other devices directly, without having to go through a network. This is very convenient for file sharing on-the-go.
Multiple color choices to fit your style
Available in an elegant lightning design, the ASUS 1225B comes in a variety of colors, finishes and textures. Choose one that suits your style.
- AMD Brazos platform combines high performance with low power consumption
- ATI Radeon HD 6320/6290 integrated graphics with DirectX 11
- Full HD 1080p via HDMI connection
- Model: 1225B-SU17-BK
- Color: Matte Black
- Highlights: ASUS Eee PC 1225B Netbook AMD Fusion APU E450 1.65GHz (Dual Core) Processor, 11.6" WXGA (1366x768) LED Backlight Display, 4GB DDR3 on board RAM, 320GB Hard Drive, 3GB Internet Webstorage, 802.11BGN WLAN, 6-cell Battery (56W/h) - Up to 7 Hours of Battey Life, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Preloaded
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Display: 11.6" LED Backlight WXGA (1366x768) Screen
- CPU: AMD APU E450 (1.65GHz) Dual Core Processor
- Graphic: AMD Radeon HD 6320
- Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Storage: 320GB
- Wireless Data Network: WLAN 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Camera: 0.3M Pixel
- Blue Tooth: BT 3.0
- Hi-Definition Audio CODEC Stereo Speakers
- High Quality Mic
- 1 x VGA Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x LAN RJ-45 1 x HDMI
- 2 x Audio Jack (Headphone/Mic-In)
- 1 x Card Reader : SD/ SDHC/ SDXC/ MMC
- Battery: 7 hrs, 6-Cell 56Wh Li-ion Battery
- Dimensions: 11.65" x 7.87" x 1.28" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 5.59 lbs (with Battery)