- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Russound A-H484 Audio Distribution Hub
Highlights for Russound A-H484 Audio Distribution Hub
The A-H484 is an A-BUS 4-zone, 8-room, 4-source Audio Distribution Hub. Using the IR-repeating in the A-KP2 Amplified Keypad Module and the A-LRC-1 hand held A-BUS remote, the A-H484 allows each of 4 zones to independently select any of 4 audio sources connected. Each of the 4 zones can support 2 Amplified Keypad Modules, making it possible to create an 4- zone, 8-room system.
- The A-H484 multisource hub allows you to play up to four audio sources through your A-BUS system.
- You can select any source independently in each zone at the keypad or with an A-LRC1 remote control.
- Each zone may have one or two rooms with A-KP2 Amplified Keypads.
- To control the sources, you can use either the A-LRC1 or the source manufacturer's remote.
- The A-H484 passes source commands from each zone to the source selected in that zone. It also provides a common IR output to pass source commands from all zones.
- The A-H484 provides four zones. Multiple A-H484 hubs can be linked together to accommodate larger systems.
- Keypad: RJ-45 T568A
- Standard Link: RJ-45 T568A
- Standard Emitter: 1/8" TS connector, tip (+), sleeve (-)
- Trigger Output: 12 VDC 100 mA 1/8" TS connector, tip (+), sleeve (-)
- Power Source: A-PS power adapter, 24 VDC 4 A (one required for each group of 4 keypads).
- Dimensions: 6.5"w x 5.0"h x 1.5"d
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.