- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional With Service Pack 1 32-bit - License and Media - 1 PC
Product Information for Adtran MX2800 DS3 AC Redundant without Modem
Highlights for Adtran MX2800 DS3 AC Redundant without Modem
The MX2800 is a M13 multiplexer that consolidates T1 and E1 signals into a T3 circuit. This unit provides a cost-effective, versatile tool for combining independent T1s, E1s or a combination of the two over the same T3 circuit. It also houses two hot-swappable controller cards which provide 1:1 redundancy for the T1 and T3 signals, as well as the T3 connections. Embedded simple network management protocol (SNMP) and Telnet are available through the modem port using serial line Internet protocol/point-to-point (SLIP/PPP) or through the 10BASE-T Ethernet port. Using the Management Information Base II (MIB II), RFC 1407 standards and an ADTRAN enterprise MIIB, the MX2800 can be configured, monitored and diagnosed with standard SNMP network management programs such as Hewlett Packard's HP OpenView and Cabletron's Spectrum. In addition, the SysLog Host Daemon allows remote monitoring, collecting and logging of MX2800 events in real time. This information is useful during installation setups and/or troubleshooting. Complete configuration, loopbacks and performance monitoring are available through SNMP, Telnet or a VT100 terminal interface. This connection can be made via Ethernet, a local EIA-232 link or through the built-in V.34 modem. The modem can dial out a "cry for help" for units located in unmanned facilities. The MX2800 is designed for installation in a 19- or 23-inch rack.
- Fully redundant M13 multiplexer
- Affordable DS3 bandwidth consolidation
- Built-in 1:1 redundancy
- Controller card intelligence isolates between MUX and network failures and will only switch on MX2800 hardware failures
- Hot-swappable controller cards
- Capable of backhauling multiple service types (T1/E1)
- M13 and C-Bit signaling support
- NEBS Level 3 compliant
- Transports up to 28 T1s over T3
- Supports G.747 for transport of up to 21 E1s
- Dual load sharing redundant power supplies
- SNMP, Telnet and TL1 management
- Quick, easy installation
- Connectorized backplane
- Fits either 19 or 23 in. racks