Product Information for Jabra Speak 510 MS USB/Bluetooth Speakerphone MS Lync
Highlights for Jabra Speak 510 MS USB/Bluetooth Speakerphone MS Lync
Jabra SPEAK 510 MS design for Microsoft Lync/Office Communicator. This version is Microsoft optimized and seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Lync. Jabra Speak 510 has a compact design and a travel case that make it well-suited for transport. Whether it's setting up a quick conference call in someone's office, or taking it along on the road, collaboration is made easy.
Jabra Speak 510 features a built-in, omni-directional microphone and a powerful speaker that enable 360-degree coverage. This gives you a professional conference call solution wherever you choose to place the call.
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2010 and Office Communicator
- Supports Bluetooth 2.0 for wireless connectivity
- Class 1 Bluetooth (range up to 300ft or 100meters)
- Connected via USB or Bluetooth
- Stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
Jabra PC Suite software enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP soft phones.
- Certified by Microsoft
- Certified by Cisco
- Certified by Avaya
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Omni Directional/Noise Filter Microphone. Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Mute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
- USB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
- A battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time
- Product Description: Jabra SPEAK 510 MS - USB / Bluetooth VoIP desktop hands-free
- Product Type: USB / Bluetooth VoIP desktop hands-free - wireless, wired - Bluetooth 2.0
- Headphones Type: Speaker
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless, wired - Bluetooth 2.0
- Sound Output Mode: Mono
- Microphone: Built-in
- Microphone Operation Mode: Mono