- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Aton DLA2RF Room Speaker Selector
Highlights for Aton DLA2RF Room Speaker Selector
- Product Type:Speaker Selector
The speaker selector concept has been around for decades as a device that enables you to connect multiple speakers throughout the home to your stereo system, and turn the speakers on or off. A good concept, but it requires you to either walk to the selector each time you want to control the audio or use clunky volume controls at each speaker location. Not anymore! Introducing the most exciting advancement in the history of speaker selector products: The ATON DLA 2 Room Speaker Level Audio Router (DLA2RF) with RF control.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power Handling (RMS) per channel: 125W
- Max Attenuation: -56 dB at last step
- Dynamic Range: 43 dB over 12 steps
- THD: <1%
- Amplifier Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- DLA (Dynamic Level Adjustment) Technology delivers maximum available volume levels to each room while protecting your amplifier from damage (patent pending)
- ATON RF Remote (included) controls volume levels independently for each room from inside or outside your home (up to 200 feet away)
- Adds up to 2 pairs of speakers to your home theater/stereo receiver or amplifier
- Programmable "Scene" command for one-touch recall of your favorite system settings
- One-touch "All On" command turns audio on in all rooms
- One-touch "All Off" command turns audio off in all rooms
- Room labels with adhesive backing included for easy front panel room identification
- Easy install guide included for quick setup
- DLA2RF Room Speaker Selector
- RF Remote Control