Product Information for U.S. Robotics Courier M2M 3G GSM Intelligent Cellular Modem
Highlights for U.S. Robotics Courier M2M 3G GSM Intelligent Cellular Modem
Comprehensive Secure M2M Cellular Solution with Powerful Embedded Software
Introducing the new USRobotics Courier M2M 3G Cellular modem, the latest in the Courier product line known around the world for its reliability, security and performance for mission critical applications. The intelligent terminal is ready to use out of the box on GSM HSPA+ global wireless networks with GPS capabilities and added powerful embedded software for easier programming, configuration, and customization. One configuration enables the option for persistent connectivity for M2M applications that require always-on bidirectional data transfers. With an extended working temperature range and compact size this reliable device is an ideal solution for M2M applications including remote maintenance & control, Point of Sale, environmental monitoring, transportation, automation, security systems, and Out of Band management. Carrier approved with full certifications, this device is ready for quick implementation, reducing customer costs significantly and lowering the entry barriers to a wide range of M2M solutions for an easier transition from analog to cellular.
- Product Type: Radio Modem
- Manufacturer Part Number: USR3500
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.usr.com
- Manufacturer: U.S. Robotics
- Product Model: USR3500
- Product Name: Courier M2M 3G GSM Intelligent Cellular Modem
- Product Line: Courier
- Brand Name: U.S. Robotics
- 1 USB 2.0 connection: Standard Mini USB Type B
- 1 RS-232 connection: DB15-F
- 1 SIM slot (1.8V/3V)
- 1 Main Antenna Connection: 50 Ohm SMA female
- 1 Diversity Antenna Connection: 50 Ohm SMA female
- 1 GPS Antenna Connection: MMCX
- Power Connector: 10 pin Micro-Fit™ socket
- 2 GPIO Pins, AT command controlled
- LED Network status indicator
Radio Technology & Frequency Bands:
- 3G Penta-band 800, 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
- 2G 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Voice and Data support
- HSDPA Packet Data up to 14.4 Mbps
- SMS - Text & PDU, Point-to-Point (MT/MO), Cell broadcast
- Weight (Approximate): 4.48 oz
- Height: 1.2"
- Width: 3.5"
- Depth: 2.4"
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year