Highlights for Linksys DPC3008-CC Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem (Comcast ISP Only)
The Linksys DPC3008 Cable Modem is the simple way to get ultra-fast broadband internet.
Multiple channels support download speeds up to 340Mbps, upload speeds up to 120Mbps
Channel bonding allows for powerful throughput up to 4X faster than DOCSIS 2.0
Gigabit Ethernet Port
10/100/1000 port to connect a wired device at speeds 10X faster than Ethernet
Simple 3-step setup. No software required.
Lights on front panel allow for quick and easy troubleshooting
Supports the latest Internet Protocol technology to future-proof your network
The Cisco Advantage
- Fast downloading and file sharing with the ultra-fast broadband speed
- Streaming HD video, gaming online and surfing the web
- Eliminating your monthly rental fee from your cable provider
- Cutting edge technology from the networking leader
- Best-in-class security
- 24/7 Award-winning customer support
- One year hardware limited warranty
- Eliminate Monthly Rental Fee
- Certified to support DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
- Delivers Ultra-fast Broadband Speed
What's in the box?
- Model: DPC3008-CC
- Standards: DOCSIS 1.0, DOCSIS 1.1 Certified, DOCSIS 2.0 Certified, DOCSIS 3.0 Certified, 802.3, 802.3u
- Ports: Power, Ethernet, Cable
- Buttons: Reset
- LEDs: Power, DS, US, Online, Link
- Dimensions: 4.80" x 1.10" x 4.80"
- Weight: 0.65 lbs
- Cabling Type: Cable: F-type female 75 ohm
Minimum System Requirements
- Cable Modem
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- CD with User Guide and Warranty
- Requires an existing cable account. If you don't have an existing cable account, contact your local cable provider to sign-up for broadband internet service.
- Cable Service Providers supporting DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1.
- Certified for Comcast and may work with other cable providers; please check with your Internet Service Provider.
- Modem will not work with DSL Service
Linksys DPC3008-CC Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem (Comcast ISP Only)