TOP SELLING MOBILE COMPUTERS
Trimble Navigation Juno T41 Windows Embedded Handheld, IP65, 800MHZ 256MB, 8GB, Bluetooth Wi-Fi, 2-4M GPS 8MP Camera, Black Yellow Bezel
$ 1272.58 $ 1499.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
American Microsystems Ltd Handheld Batch Computer w/ CCD Scanner and DC Suite Software
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Honeywell Dolphin 6500 Wireless Mobile Computer (WLAN/WPAN, IS4813 Laser, 28-Key, WIN 6.5, Battery, P/ADP, Handstrap, Stylus)
Highlights for Honeywell Dolphin 6500 Wireless Mobile Computer (WLAN/WPAN, IS4813 Laser, 28-Key, WIN 6.5, Battery, P/ADP, Handstrap, Stylus)
Honeywell’s Dolphin 6500 is a lightweight and versatile mobile computer that provides advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premise applications in retail, supply chain and light-industrial environments.
Integrated 802.11b/g wireless connectivity provides users with access to critical data throughout the enterprise, while Bluetooth® connectivity facilitates efficient wireless connection to peripheral devices. Advanced security protocols ensure data accuracy and security.
Its ergonomic form factor features a tapered keypad that fits easily in any user’s hand. A large, color touch screen display allows users to see more of an application on a single screen, enhancing user experience for touch screen based graphical applications. Multiple keypad options—28-key numeric and 52-key full alphanumeric—are available to meet application requirements and user preference.
Built to withstand harsh conditions, the IP54-rated Dolphin 6500 can endure exposure to dust, dirt and splashing water, as well as accidental drops from distances as high as 1.2 meters. The reliable Dolphin 6500 even sustains up to 500 tumbles from 1 meter.
Shift-PLUS™ power management technology ensures 10 or more hours of continuous use, eliminating the need to replace the battery during a single shift.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5, the 6500 with the imager option delivers the broadest suite of advanced data capture capabilities, including linear and 2D bar code scanning, digital image capture, and intelligent signature capture, allowing users to increase efficiency and improve customer service.
The Dolphin 6500 offers an optimal blend of performance and reliability, delivering a rapid return on investment for mobile workers operating within-the-four-walls.
- Operating Temperature Imager: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Laser: 14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Humidity 95% humidity, non-condensing
- Drop: Withstands multiple 4´ (1.2 m) drops onto concrete, all axis and across operating temperature range
- Tumble: 500 3.3´ (1 m) tumbles (1,000 drops)
- Environmental Sealing: Independently certified to meet IP54 standards for moisture and particle resistance
- ESD Air: ±15 kV; Contact: ±8 kV
- Display 3.5½ active matrix 65k color LCD with backlight, QVGA (240 x 320)
- Audio: Built-in microphone and speaker, stereo headset jack