Product Information for Honeywell Dolphin 7800, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, extended range 2D imager, QWERTY Keypad
Highlights for Honeywell Dolphin 7800, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, extended range 2D imager, QWERTY Keypad
Versatile, high performance data collection
The Dolphin 7800 mobile computer is purpose-built for scan-intensive, in-premise retail and warehousing applications. Featuring user-focused ergonomics and rugged industrial-grade construction, the Dolphin 7800 wireless computer is designed to increase productivity and maximize your return on investment.
- Lightweight and compact design: Reduces user fatigue by offering all of the functionality needed in an easy-to-carry form factor.
- Rugged and reliable: Durable construction and sealing deliver reliable operation and maximize worker uptime.
- Superior 3.5" outdoor-viewable VGA display: Allows mobile workers to seamlessly interact with data in virtually any lighting condition.
- Fast and reliable wireless connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data.
- Powerful processor and network connections: Delivers fast business transactions, allowing workers to complete multiple tasks quickly.
- Remote MasterMind Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
- Service Made Simple Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to three years after purchase, lowering the total cost of ownership
- Standard Battery: 158 mm x 77 mm x 32 mm (6.2 ̋ x 3.0 ̋ x 1.3 ̋)
- Extended Battery: 158 mm x 77 mm x 37 mm (6.2 ̋ x 3.0 ̋ x 1.5 ̋)
- Weight: Standard Battery: 324g (11.4 oz); Extended Battery: 382 g (13.5 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 50°C (14° to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 70°C (-13° to 158°F)
- Humidity: 0 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Drop: Designed to withstand 4’ (1.2 m) drops to concrete, all axis and across temperature range
- Tumble: Designed to withstand or exceed 1,000 .5m (1.6’) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification
- ESD: ±15KV Air and ±8KV Contact
- Environmental Sealing: Independently certified to meet IP54 standards for moisture and particle intrusion
- Processor: 800MHz TI OMAP
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Memory: 256 MB RAM X 512 MB Flash
- Display: 8.9 cm (3.5 ̋) VGA transflective color, high resolution, full axis viewing, sunlight readable display
- Touch Panel: Industrial touch panel with 4 wire resistive touch and support for finger touch and stylus
- Keypad: Backlit 30-key numeric and DSD, 46-key Qwerty, Azerty, Qwertz
- Audio: Speaker, HAC receiver, microphone, vibrator, echo cancellation, Bluetooth headset support
- I/O Ports: USB 2.0
- Camera: 3.0 mega pixel camera; autofocus; flash LED
- Sensors: 3-Axis/2G Accelerometer
- Storage Expansion: User accessible Micro SDHC memory card slot. Please check current price guide for available qualified card options
- Battery: Standard: Li-ion 3.7 V, 2300 mAh; Extended: Li-ion 3.7 V, 4000 mAh
Hours of Operation:
- Standard/Extended: 6.5 hours/12 hours (decoding and sending data over WLAN every 9 seconds)
- Extended: 8.5 hours (decoding and sending data over WWAN every 15 seconds, GPS continuously receiving data)
- Decode Options: Supports the following Adaptus 6.0 imaging scan engines: N5603-SR, N5603-ER
- Decode Capabilities: Decodes standard 1D and 2D bar code symbologies
- Development Environment: Honeywell SDK for Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- HSM Application Software: Honeywell Powertools and Demos, Remote MasterMind for Mobility remote device management
- Warranty: 1 year factory warranty
- WWAN: 3.5G GSM/UMTS/HSPA/CDMA/GPRS/EDGE/Software Definable Radio; Hexa-Band Antenna, voice and data
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n; Wi-Fi certified
- WLAN Security: WEP, 802.1x, LEAP, TKIP, MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, WPA-PSK, WPA v2.0, PEAP, WAPI, CCXv4
- WPAN: 2.4 to 2.5 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v2.1; Class II: 10m (33’) line of sight
- GPS: Integrated autonomous GPS receiver with built-in Assisted-GPS (A-GPS) services and software utilities