Motorola Mobile Computer Cradle
$ 84.80 Original Price$ 100.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Motorola MC2180 - Wi-Fi 1D Linear Imager Scanner, Win CE 6.0, 128MB/256MB, BT (Interface cables and charging cradle not included)
Highlights for Motorola MC2180 - Wi-Fi 1D Linear Imager Scanner, Win CE 6.0, 128MB/256MB, BT (Interface cables and charging cradle not included)
Industry-leading scanning performance on any barcode
From the sales floor to the backroom, the Motorola MC2180 mobile computer has what it takes to affordably automate the capture of inventory data right at the point of work. Paper-based forms that need to be transcribed and manually entered into the computer are eliminated, reducing keying errors and improving productivity, workers can handle more tasks per day. With the value-priced MC2180, you get the features you need to get the job done. You can count on plenty of processing power, rugged design, superior ergonomics, flexible data capture options, enterprise-grade push-to-talk (PTT), plus centralized management. And support for Motorola"s RhoElements application development platform allows you to create cross-platform applications that work on different mobile computers with different operating systems.
Powerful scanning performance.
Choose the scan engine that will deliver the best performance on the types of data you need to capture. The MC2100 offers more choices than any other device in its class — a 1D linear imager, a 1D laser or a 1D/2D area imager — and all three scan engines can capture damaged, dirty and scuffed bar codes on the first scan.
Superior ergonomics for superior ease of use.
The lightweight MC2100 is designed for comfort and optimized for one-hand use. The sculpted finger perch on the back of the device gives users a secure hold. Keys are sized and placed for easy single-handed operation. The weight is well-balanced and the device feels surprisingly light in hand. Ten programmable keys give you the flexibility to create applications that make task execution as simple as pressing a single button. And a touchscreen option simplifies data collection, allowing users to tap the screen to navigate through applications and enter data instead of using the cursor pad and keying in information.
The rugged design for all day everyday use.
With a drop and tumble rating, IP54 sealing, a recessed keypad and a Corning Gorilla Glass exit window, the MC2100 keeps on working despite the inevitable drops, bumps and spills.
Real enterprise-class push-to-talk (PTT).
With the integrated TEAM Express client, you can enable group broadcast and private response PTT the day your devices arrive. And since TEAM Express is device agnostic, you can easily create a voice communications web that connects workers with different Motorola mobile devices that work on different networks — including third party smartphones and Motorola two-way radios. The result? Superior collaboration.
Create a single application version for the MC2100 — and your other Motorola mobile computers.
The MC2100 is compatible with Motorola’s RhoElements, making it is the first value-priced rugged mobile computer to support HTML5, the foundation for the next generation of web-based applications. With RhoElements, you can create a single application that looks, feels and acts the same on Motorola mobile computers, regardless of whether it runs on the Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile or Windows CE operating system. You no longer need to create and maintain separate applications for different operating systems. Developing and supporting applications has never been easier or more cost-effective. And you are free to choose the right device for each worker, regardless of operating system.
Best-in-class application performance.
The MC2100 offers the fastest processor and best memory combination in its class, providing all the power you need to give users a desktop-style application experience.
Easily manage your devices — from anywhere.
Whether you have one location or locations all around the world, Motorola’s Mobility Services Platform (MSP) allows you to remotely stage, update, monitor and troubleshoot your Motorola mobile computers, driving the single largest mobility cost — device management — to an all-time low.
Protect your investment from the unexpected.
Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage delivers true business-class support, eliminating the cost of unforeseen repairs that can substantially increase the cost of mobility and reduce user productivity. This all-inclusive service covers normal wear and tear, internal and external components damaged through accidental breakage for the device and select accessories, making it easy to keep the MC2100 up, running and in the hands of your users.
- 6.76 in. H x 1.34 in. D x 2.40 in. W
- 171.7 mm H x 34.1 mm D x 60.9 mm W
- WLAN with battery: 8.32 oz./236 g
- Batch with battery: 8.04 oz./228 g
- Display: 2.8 in. QVGA with backlight; TFT-LCD, 64K colors
- Touchpanel: Resistive touch panel (MC2180 only)
- Keypad: 27-key numeric; 2 programmable side buttons (MC2180 only); supports keypad overlays for localization and custom functions
- Expansion Slot: User accessible Micro SDHC card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth (MC2180 only); USB 1.1 full speed host/client
- Notification: LED and audible alert
- Speaker and microphone (MC2180 only)
- Buzzer (MC2100 only)
- CPU: Marvell PXA 320 624 MHz
- Operating System: Microsoft Embedded CE 6.0
- Memory: 128 MB RAM/256 MB ROM; user accessible microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- Operating Temp.: 14° F to 122° F/-10° C to 50° C
- Storage Temp.: -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C
- 4 ft./1.2 m to concrete at room temperature
- 4 ft./1.2 m drops per MIL STD 810G
- 3 ft./0.91 m to concrete across operating temperature
- Tumble Specification: 500 tumbles (1,000 hits) @ 1.64 ft./0.5 m
- Sealing: IP54
- Vibration: 2Gs peak, 5Hz to 2kHz, 1 hour duration per axis
- ESD: ±15kVdc air discharge, ±8kv contact discharge
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Development Tools: Motorola RhoElements for cross platform applications; EMDK suite (C, .NET and Java)
- Management Tools: Motorola Mobility Services Platform (MSP)
- Battery: 2400 mAh rechargeable Smart Li-Ion; user replaceable
- Scanner Options: 1D linear imager, 1D laser, 1D/2D area imager (MC2180 only)
- Exit Window: Corning Gorilla Glass
Communications (MC2180 ONLY)
- WLAN: 802.11b/g/n
- WLAN Security: WPA, WPA2, EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2, EAP-FAST (Cisco), PEAPv0/EAP-MSCHAPv2, PEAPv1/EAP-GTC, EAP-TLS
- WPAN: Bluetooth Class II, v 2.0 with EDR; integrated antenna
Peripherals and Accessories
- Accessories include: 1-slot docking USB charge cradle; 4-slot docking cradle charge only; 4-slot Ethernet cradle; 4-slot battery charger; USB sync/charge cable; power supply; modem adapter cable; holster; hand strap; lanyard; DC cable; battery
- For Regulatory information, please visit: www.motorolasolutions.com/mc2100
- Subject to the terms of Motorola’s hardware warranty statement, the MC2100 Series is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of shipment. For complete warranty statement, go to: http://www.motorolasolutions.com/warranty
- Managed Device Service; Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage