- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for American Microsystems Ltd M7221, 802.11B/G, LAS, ALPHA, HAND
Highlights for American Microsystems Ltd M7221, 802.11B/G, LAS, ALPHA, HAND
The AML M7220 wireless hand-held terminal is richly configured with features and performance capabilities that help optimize business efficiencies and enhance worker productivity. Powered by the fast Samsung S3C2410 ARM9 processor, the M7220 is equipped with 32MB of built-in RAM and 16MB of Flash ROM for ample storage capacity. Its internal 802.11b/g radio integrates into most wireless local area networks (WLAN) and supports real-time, high-rate data transfer between mobile operators and host applications. Full-shift productivity is ensured by the M7220's enhanced power management, which easily supports eight-hour work shifts without recharging.
- Product Type: Data collection terminal
- Processor Type: Samsung S3C2410
- Processor Clock Speed: 202 MHz
- Input Device Type: Keypad
- Wireless Connectivity: IrDA; IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g
- Header / Model: M7221
- Features: With handle
Dimensions and Miscellaneous
- Width: 3.5 Inch
- Depth: 8.2 Inch
- Height: 8.9 Inch
- RAM Installed Size: 32 MB
- ROM Installed Size: 16 MB
- Flash Memory / Installed Size: N/A
- Display Resolution: 160 x 160
- System Requirements / OS Required: SuSE Linux Kernel 2.6.16
- Battery Technology: Lithium ion
Service and Support
- Service & Support Type: 1 year warranty