Product Information for AML M71V2, 802.11B, LAS, ALPHA
Highlights for AML M71V2, 802.11B, LAS, ALPHA
Rugged, ergonomic design
- Supports comfortable, one-handed operation over extended periods of use.
Samsung ARM9 processor
- Rapid processing power.
Integrated IEEE 802.11b radio with up to 11Mbps throughput
- Industry standard WLAN radio technology for real-time, high-rate data transfer.
WEP and WPA/WPA2 security
- High-level security protection. Includes EAP-TLS, EAP-PEAP, EAP-TTLS and PSK-TKIP.
32MB RAM / 16MB ROM
- Ample storage capacity, even for the most information-intensive applications.
Graphical 160 x 160 backlit LCD display with multi-font capability
- Easy to read, even in dimly lit environments.
55-key alphanumeric keypad
- Maximizes data entry across a wide range of data collection applications.
Rechargeable, high capacity 2200 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Enhanced power management for eight-hour work shifts without recharging.
Open source, embedded Linux architecture
- Highly reliable system performance.
IrDA communication port
- Allows communication to peripheral devices.
- Dimensions: 8.875" L x 3.5" W x 2.25" D; 225 mm L x 89 mm W x 57 mm D
- Drop Specifications: 5 ft. (1.5m) to concrete
- Display: Graphical 160 x 160 backlit EL LCD with multi-font capability
- Battery: Rechargable 2200 mAh Lithium-Ion
- Keypad: 55-key alphanumeric
- Integrated Scanner Options:
- Standard Laser
- Long-Range Laser
- Advanced Long-Range Laser
- 2-Dimensional Imager
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 50° C / 14° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -25° to 50° C / -13° to 122° F
- Humidity: 5% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Electrostatic Discharge (EDS): 15 kVdc air; 4 kVdc contact
- Sealing: IP51 (dust, drip water proof)
- Certifications: FCC Part 15 Class A
- Laser Safety: CDRH Class II, IEC Class 2
- CPU: Samsung S3C2410 32-bit ARM9 at 202 MHz with Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture
- Operating System: Open Source, embedded Linux
- Memory (RAM/ROM): 32 MB RAM / 16 MB ROM
- Data Communications:
Wireless Data Communications
- Wireless Local Area Network: IEEE 802.11b Standard
- Data Rate (Mbps): 11, 5.5, 2 or 1 Mbps, auto-select
- Frequency (GHz): 2.4 GHz
- Output Power: 17dBm max (40 mW)
- Security (Encryption): Support for WEP & WPA/WPA2 encryption & authentication (EAP-PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS & PSK-TKIP)
- Antenna: Internal Diversity
- Terminal Emulation: VT100/VT220/TN5250 Clients
- Built-in Functions:
- TELNET Client
- FTP Server
- HTTP Server
- Web Server
- Web Browser
- Application Development: Application development using the GNU C Compiler