- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Veho USA VMS-004D Digital Microscope
Highlights for Veho USA VMS-004D Digital Microscope
The latest USB Microscope from Veho. Now with more powerful 400x magnification, 2 Mega Pixel Cmos lens (interpolated) and alloy flexi-stand and measurement software.
This handy USB desktop microscope - 400x, 2 Mega Pixels magnification - has a multitude of home and office uses: science education, laboratory research, computer parts examination, printing inspection, presentation tool, medical analysis, reading aid and collectables magnification to name a few. Online chat can also be achieved with the microscope's built in webcam and record features. 20x or 400x digital USB microscope with snapshot and video capture software.
- Adjustable LEDs for object illumination
- 2 MP Cmos (interpolated)
- Measurement function using enclosed software
- Snapshot and video recording function
- Alloy stand and stand alone capture button
- Tacton rubber touch housing
- With a base zoom level of 20x, the VMS-004 can be further zoomed in manually to a factor of 400x
- Fine slider adjustment for brightness, hue, saturation and sharpness, plus a black and white display mode
- VMS-004 USB Microscope is supplied with Windows and Mac drivers. For software for side-loading CD drives just visit the download center
- The 2 megapixel CMOS lens can be adjusted to point in any direction using the movable arm
- Simply install the drivers, plug the microscope into your computer via the USB and you''re ready to go
- Cmos Lens: 2 Mega Pixel
- Controller: High Speed DSP
- Cradle: Remove able cradle arm to convert to handy pen type microscope
- Flicker Rate: 50Mhz/60hz
- Light Source: Built in 4 LED light to brighten dark objects (Switchable on/off)
- Operating System: Win 2000, XP & Vista 32bit and 64bit, Windows 7 32bit and 64bit and Mac O/S
- Power: USB Powered, no PSU needed
- Video Capture: Up to 1280x960
- Video File Formats: AVI
- Still Capture: Up to 1600x1200 (2 Mega Pixel Cmos interpolated)
- VMS-004D Digital Microscope
- User Guide
- Software CD with Measurement Functionality
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS