- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Celestron Advanced 44106 Microscope
Highlights for Celestron Advanced 44106 Microscope
A heavy duty intermediate level biological microscope.
A mechanical stage is standard with knobs controlling both axes for easy centering of specimen slides.
The LED illumination provides portability with its battery operated design so that it can be used outside or on field trips.
- 1000x Power Biological Microscope
- 10x Eyepiece
- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x Objective Lens
- Fully Coated Glass Optics
- Metal Body with 360 Rotatable Monocular Head
- 4.5 Volt LED Illumination (3 AA batteries - user supplied)
- Mechanical Stage
- Five Prepared Slides
- Abbe Condenser
- Iris Diaphragm
- Powers Available - 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x
- Coarse and Fine Focusing Knobs
- Microscope Head: Monocular, 45 Inclined
- Head Rotatable: 360
- Objective Nosepiece: Quadruple
- Objective Lense Sizes: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- DIN: 195 mm (7.68 in)
- Eyepiece 1: 10x Wide Field
- Eyepiece 1 Field of View: 18
- Condenser Lens: Abbe N.A. 1.25
- Stage: Mechanical, 115 mm x 125 mm (4.5" x 4.9")
- Filter(s): Blue, Green and Yellow Filters