- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Celestron Laboratory 44102 Microscope
Highlights for Celestron Laboratory 44102 Microscope
A very economical entry-level biological microscope that includes many standard features (like a condenser and diaphragm) not found on many microscopes in this price category. The monocular head adjusts from 0 to 60 for comfortable viewing.
- 400x Power Biological Microscope
- 10x Eyepiece
- 4x, 10x, and 40x Objective Lens
- Fully Coated Glass Optics
- All Metal Body with Monocular Head
- 50 mm (2") Mirror Illumination
- 5-position Disc Diaphragm
- Powers Available - 40x, 100x, and 400x
- Coarse and Fine Focus Knobs
- Stage with Stage Clips
- Five Prepared Slides
- Microscope Head: Monocular, Adjustable 0 to 60
- Head Rotatable: No
- Objective Nosepiece: Triple
- DIN: 185 mm (7.28 in)
- Eyepiece 1 Field of View: 12
- Condenser Lens: N.A. 0.65
- Illumination: 50 mm (2") Mirror
- Stage: Plain, 110 mm x 120 mm (4.3" x 4.7")