Product Information for HP 2-GB PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600 MHz) SODIMM Memory
Highlights for HP 2-GB PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600 MHz) SODIMM Memory
- Memory Size:2 GB
- Form Factor:SoDIMM
- Memory Technology:DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Speed:1600 MHz
- Maximize your business PC performance with HP Memory. Upgrading your memory is a cost-effective way to boost your system performance without having to upgrade your processor.
- lDual channel configuration - HP Desktops feature motherboards designed with two memory channels instead of a single channel.
- Reduce system latencies and significantly improve your system performance with dual channel memory configurations* by utilizing the theoretical bandwidth of two memory modules instead of one.
- Expect fast start-up times with reduced delays during routine operations and system maintenance functions. Meet everyday workloads head on, and run more programs simultaneously. Easily toggle back and forth between several open applications with noticeable speed.
- Product Type: RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number: B4U38AA
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.hp.com
- Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
- Product Name: 2-GB PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600 MHz) SODIMM Memory
- Brand Name: HP
- HP Mobile Thin Client 6360t Laptop
HP Compaq PCs:
- Pro 6000 Microtower
- Pro 6000 Small Form Factor
- Elite 8000 Convertible Minitower
- Elite 8000 Small Form Factor
- Elite 8100 Convertible Minitower
- Elite 8100 Small Form Factor
- Elite 8300 Ultra-slim
HP EliteBook NoteBooks:
HP ProBook NoteBooks:
- Number of Pins: 204-pin
- Thickness: 150.0 mil
- Form Factor: SoDIMM
- Length: 2.7"
- Width: 1.2"
- Error Checking: Non-ECC
- Number of Modules: 1 x 2 GB
- Signal Processing: Unbuffered
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Memory Size: 2 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Standard: DDR3-1600/PC3-12800