Highlights for HP 4GB PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600 MHz) SODIMM Memory
- Memory Size:4 GB
- Form Factor:SoDIMM
- Memory Technology:DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Speed:1600 MHz
- HP memory optimizes performance of your business computing. Upgrading your memory is a cost effective method for system performance without increasing the processor upgrade.
- Two-channel configuration - the motherboard of HP desktop PCs includes two memory channels instead of one.
- To reduce system latency and improve system performance with dual channel memory configurations * by the theoretical bandwidth of two memory modules instead of one.
- Faster boot time and less waiting for routine tasks and system maintenance. Perform the daily workloads and turn smoothly run multiple applications simultaneously. Switch quickly and easily between several open applications.
General InformationProduct Type: RAM ModuleManufacturer Part Number: B4U39AAManufacturer Website Address: www.hp.comManufacturer: Hewlett-PackardProduct Name: 4GB PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600 MHz) SODIMM MemoryBrand Name: HP
HP Compaq 8300 Elite Ultra-slim Desktop PC
Physical CharacteristicsNumber of Pins: 204-pinForm Factor: SoDIMMWidth: 1.2"
Technical InformationError Checking: Non-ECCNumber of Modules: 1 x 4 GBSignal Processing: UnbufferedMemory Speed: 1600 MHzMemory Size: 4 GBMemory Technology: DDR3 SDRAMMemory Standard: DDR3-1600/PC3-12800
HP 4GB PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600 MHz) SODIMM Memory
4 GB (1 x 4 GB) - DDR3 SDRAM - 1600 MHz DDR3-1600/PC3-12800 - Non-ECC - Unbuffered - 204-pin SoDIMM