- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING MEMORY
Crucial Technology 8GB Kit (4GBx2), Ballistix 240-pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-12800 Memory Module
Product Information for Crucial Technology 8GB Kit (4GBx2), 240-Pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-12800 Memory Module
Highlights for Crucial Technology 8GB Kit (4GBx2), 240-Pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-12800 Memory Module
- Memory Size:8 GB
- Form Factor:DIMM
- Memory Technology:DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Speed:1600 MHz
Crucial 240-pin DIMMs are used in DDR3 memory for desktop computers. DDR3 is the latest generation of memory with an improved architecture that allows it to transmit data more quickly.
A dual inline memory module (DIMM) consists of a number of memory components (usually black) that are attached to a printed circuit board (usually green). The gold pins on the bottom of the DIMM provide a connection between the module and a socket on a larger printed circuit board. The pins on the front and back of a DIMM are not connected to each other.
Each 240-pin DIMM provides a 64-bit data path (72-bit for ECC or registered or Fully Buffered modules). (The Ballistix and Ballistix Tracer high-performance memory do not come in 72-bit or registered modules.) Standard DDR3 240-pin DIMMs are currently available in PC3-8500 (DDR3 1066MHz) and PC3-10600 (DDR3 1333MHz) speeds. Additional speeds will be added as the technology becomes available.
- Product Type: RAM Module
- Manufacturer Part Number: CT2KIT51264BA160B
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.lexarmedia.com
- Manufacturer: Lexar Media, Inc
- Product Name: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory Module
- Brand Name: Crucial
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:
- China RoHS
- Number of Pins: 240-pin
- Form Factor: DIMM
- Length: 5.3"
- Width: 1.2"
- Error Checking: Non-ECC
- Number of Modules: 2 x 4 GB
- Signal Processing: Unbuffered
- Memory Speed: 1600 MHz
- Memory Size: 8 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Standard: DDR3-1600/PC3-12800
- Standard Warranty: Lifetime Limited